5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you guys need a location that is "Dog" friendly :wink: ... I would bring my Sunshine :)

Oh Jenny, he looks like loads of fun!!! What a beauty!!! I've owned a few Cocker Spaniels over the years, and now I have a little baby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who is going to top the scales between 14-16 pounds. I am crazy for Spaniels of any type.

The reason I asked is that I know someone who dogsits small dogs in her own home...I was going to PM the information. Charlie's going to be too big for her operation...she usually has a few teeny mutts on hand and I'm betting she will have a housefull of them over Thanksgiving.

Pssst: are those paws, or jet fins? His feet are HUGE! :rofl3:

Charlie.jpg

Where do I get me one of those.... how CUTE!!!!!

I have already talked to my parents about bringing their 10 x 10 pavillion. I am looking for a hotel in the are as well. Jenny and I spoke about getting a nice hotel and cramming as many people as possible into it. I have two small air mats for the kids, so we'd only need one real bed. If I haven't hear more on this by the first week in November, i'll be looking for a room on our own. BTW, we missed you guys at the Megadive! Maybe in April?
:14:

I probably will be around for this. I'll have a long weekend but not quite long enough to visit my parents for Turkey day. So this will be something to look forward to.

I'm not sure how close I am to Venice (not that far). For those who know the area I'm at the Kings Highway exit off I-75 (Exit 170). I'm moving my furniture this weekend so I should have a queen sofa-bed, a full size bed, and a queen air mattress available if anyone wants to bunk at my place. Send me a pm.

I probably will be around for this. I'll have a long weekend but not quite long enough to visit my parents for Turkey day. So this will be something to look forward to.

I'm not sure how close I am to Venice (not that far). For those who know the area I'm at the Kings Highway exit off I-75 (Exit 170). I'm moving my furniture this weekend so I should have a queen sofa-bed, a full size bed, and a queen air mattress available if anyone wants to bunk at my place. Send me a pm.

Hey...you're just a hop, skip and a jump away. I think the Jacaranda exit is 193 and Venice beach is about 5 or 6 miles down Venice Ave.

you not far at all

Diversolo, are you missing a Home Depot Cooler? I have it, and will bring it for you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom