5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do know that a little further down there is a higher chance of mammal finds and much more reef than off Alhambra as thats where I found the Mastadon Tibia I have here at my desk along with a bunch of other interesting finds.

Of course, the closer to the pier you get the more chum in the water.

I'd probably make it if I could bring my little doggy. I promise he won't be a pest...I will bring his crate and he will be leashed when out of it. But I can't leave him alone at home for that long, and it's a long trip over and back.

So, are doggies allowed on this particular beach?

Colin has yet to decide which beach, but generally, no. Dogs are not allowed on the beach in Venice.

Hermit Crab and I are planning on making it! We were talking at the Mega Dive about maybe gettting a motel room and sharing it with the Conchs. How many do you think we can sleep at the Hampton?
Debby, I also have "dog issues." The family that watched Charlie last weekend don't want to watch him anymore. I may have to board him someplace.

Thanks, Walter...looks like I have to pass on this one, Barkley is really too young to leave for more than a few hours. I go home during my lunch break to relieve him. Jenny, what breed is Charlie and how big is he?

Umm.. Kris and I are currently moving to a MUCH larger house and one of the traits of this house is quite a nice yard! Like 1/2 acre type. I would be happy to open the yard up for puppy play pen time. My pooch is very 'other dog' friendly and has loads of energy.

Thanks, Walter...looks like I have to pass on this one, Barkley is really too young to leave for more than a few hours. I go home during my lunch break to relieve him. Jenny, what breed is Charlie and how big is he?

Charlie.jpg

Charlie is 8 months old. He is a Springer Spaniel, which translates to a cross between Tigger and the Energizer bunny!

Umm.. Kris and I are currently moving to a MUCH larger house and one of the traits of this house is quite a nice yard! Like 1/2 acre type. I would be happy to open the yard up for puppy play pen time. My pooch is very 'other dog' friendly and has loads of energy.

LOL Colin, you haven't seen loads of energy! Meet Charlie!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom