5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree! The Turkey was great! And Dennis Please share your receipe for the mushroom stuffing, it was wonderful. This was so much fun...can we make it Bi-annual???
Barbara, you have found the most divingest group of people in the world! The Conchs DIVE at the drop of a tank.

Harrumph, Pete. I think us kelp divers in So Cal dive more! I think it would be great to have some reciprocal dives... y'all can come out for our Wrinkles Dives (say March '08) and we'll come out for your shark tooth or manatee dives!

Seriously it was great seeing you again, Pete, and meeting so many Conchs.

Harrumph, Pete. I think us kelp divers in So Cal dive more!

Bill, you're the exception rather than the rule. Also, keep in mind you dive for a living, most of us have to do other things to put food on the table and pay for the diving.

Bill, you're the exception rather than the rule. Also, keep in mind you dive for a living, most of us have to do other things to put food on the table and pay for the diving.
Missed you out there again this year, Walter

Now, Walter... I said that in jest. Couldn't you tell? That's why the second paragraph starts with "Seriously..."

I put food on my table through my diving? About the only way I could do that is with a speargun (or my hand for the lobbies and scallops).

Missed you out there again this year, Walter

I missed you too, buddy. I hope you're at the dive show on Sunday, it would be great seeing you. Better yet, meet us at Deerfield for a 7 AM shore dive. Bring Bill along if he's still in Sarasota, it would be great to see him again.

I missed you too, buddy. I hope you're at the dive show on Sunday, it would be great seeing you. Better yet, meet us at Deerfield for a 7 AM shore dive. Bring Bill along if he's still in Sarasota, it would be great to see him again.
We're at the show on Saturday.,, We'll miss you again :wink:

Hi Walter, I don't want to crash your party at Deerfield but I do want to learn more about good shore diving. Paying a charter each time gets too expensive. I would appreaciate you sharing some of your knowledge. Maybe I will start my first thread on SB. There may be one already and I don't know about it. What catagory should I use for the best results. Open to all member suggestions out there. :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom