4th Peace River Camping/Fossiling Trip - 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colin,

i havent forgotten the stuff we agreed on selling/buying, so i'll bring the BP/Wings and reels when we come down for the get together.

As for our dogs, the older one is still a bit hyper and the younger one barks at new things - but she'll shut up relatively quickly once she gets use to the other dogs.

Absolutely perfect Simon!

No worries on the dogs. Dakota is showing off his age some now and is very tolerant of most every dog he's encountered lately (not that he ever wasn't, but he's showing a very mature mellow about himself)... he even likes horses appearently!

PapaSimon and mamaChristina! OK - sooooo whats the due date? Name game? Weight game?!

Absolutely perfect Simon!

No worries on the dogs. Dakota is showing off his age some now and is very tolerant of most every dog he's encountered lately (not that he ever wasn't, but he's showing a very mature mellow about himself)... he even likes horses appearently!

PapaSimon and mamaChristina! OK - sooooo whats the due date? Name game? Weight game?!
Our two arent so mellow yet, being only 1 and 2 years old respectively. They might be a couple of upstarts when we first get there, however that will change after a little time at camp.

As for the baby, supposedly 10/3 (Friday) - although that is guessed from the size measured on the ultrasound, but could be give or take a few days. We have been working on a few names, but havent zero'd in yet - we are going to try to leave the sex thing until birth unless either of us spots it accidentally on the next ultrasound. The weight could be anywhere, my side were a little light, her's a bit heavy....

I am planning on bringing my puppy, it will be chaos! He is very friendly though! Playing in the water the next day should slow him down. LOL. The kids actually wore him out this past weekend!

Hey, All!

I noticed we're a little light on the sign-up page... If you're coming, would you please go to the first page and sign up on the link you'll find there? That would be great!!

I can't wait!!!! I'm so looking forward to a weekend without the computer! Any questions or anything??

Can't wait to see you guys there!

:eek:) Kris

Whoo HOO!!! Am looking so forward to camping this weekend! Gonna be quite the experience, never camped with a dog before (previous attempts at matchmaking during camping trips excluded).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom