4th Peace River Camping/Fossiling Trip - 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HA! Thats funny Jenny!! Hey, early week weather reports say upper 40's at night, bring a nice blanket to :)
Current reports for Arcadia are nearer 42 at night, i would bring two blankets if i were you. We still arent sure if we are camping or not yet, want to check out whether this other couple are coming with us.

Also it could be wet Friday night according to the forecast as well as tomorrow, so the ground might be quite saturated.

NO dust storms???

Bummer Joyce. :(

Well, I do have our SABA trip to look forward to. Although I was just told this week that our annual manager's meeting will be held in Ohio, the first week in June. Guess that means that I'll have to be out of my store for two consecutive weeks, since we leave for SABA on the 7th.
04.gif

Pete, where we camp is literally just outside the Arcadia city limits. I believe there is a hotel within 2 miles. :)

Well our two friends are not coming, and given the weather, we probably wont be camping, however we will make it down there early on saturday to meet up with everyone for the day and possibly into the evening a little too. Cant recall what time we finished fossiling over the last few years, but there should be some time before we have to head home.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom