4th Peace River Camping/Fossiling Trip - 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like I won't be going. I was planning on taking off early but the ship isn't leaving until saturday, possibly monday. Problems just keep popping up. Arrrrrrrrrgh

"I never had to look for work, it always finds me"

YAY! People are coming!

BTW - the camp ground required a $200 deposit this year, not $100 like they have in years past for group discount this time.

See yawl tomorrow night! :)

Well everyone, I hope you find lots of good stuff. I had planned to be there Sat until I broke a toe. I can not take a chance to make it worse while walking and digging in the river bed. I am bummed out about this and in fact, the Doctor told me I can still dive and I will be diving next week in Miami with RJ Diving on Wed night if the weather holds out.

Leaving work at noon today, taking HC outa school, packing up the car and hopefully will be on our way by 2PM. See ya'll round 5. Looking forward to the pulled pork!!
Sorry Dennis to hear you're not coming. :( You are a fixture at these shindigs! Everybody else, ya'll be missing out on some fun times! Reconsider....

The boys and I are coming:D I know last min. I will bring lots of food and snacks. If anyone has forgot something please give me a call and I can pick it up on my way:wink: I will have Pete , Jenny and the Bulla's #'s just in case. You know me I can get lost in a paper bag with directions.:shakehead:

My cell # is 305 587-1925 it's a 4:47 min run for me so give me 9 hrs:rofl3: and by the grace of God I will find everyone.:blinking:
See ya around 7P I think.

Well as I sit here the rain is pouring down. Hope everyone stays warm and dry!

I hope they can read this, but my ankle is now preventing me from coming down. I am on ice for the day. Sorry kiddos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom