3rd Annual Fossiling Expedition guided by Mark Renz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Tomorrow we gather for a beer and chat! At which time I'll exchange the requested Speedo for Moonie.

Oh Man, there are some things I just don't want to know.

We are in for baked beans, homemade chilli, probably some soda too. Should be there some time before dusk on friday with Christina, Fisher and Christina's brother Tom. Save us a spot or two around the fire.

I am leaving work early on Friday. Hoping to be pulling into the campground around 5PM.
Will bring some water, and other stuff. I dunno what yet.

CBulla:
This trip is very family friendly for all ages. Yes you can bring your dogs to.

Does it mean Andy can take his sheeps?
:rofl3:

Mania

Sorry still havent sent the check, therefore paying at the door! :wink:

As for sheep and dogs, we have a very good sheepdog in our family who can corral the sheep and keep them near Andy. The only problem is he heards everything else, people, cars, bikes (ATV's). We will keep him somewhat on the leash for a bit to save running off, however if you see him tearing after something please feel free to call him back or try to catch him! We dont want another accident with him like the last one!

If this morning was any indication of what to expect this weekend, I can't wait!!! It was cooler than its supposed to be this weekend but soooo comfortable and sunrise was amazing! :)

I have bought plates, plastic ware and cups for the weekend. Will also bring water and a treat for Dennis and Roxanne for Saturday night (instead of Friday:))

simbrooks:
Sorry still havent sent the check, therefore paying at the door! :wink:
Matt had paid for both of us and to attend this weekend. Perhaps you can use it. Check with the powers that be.
I will miss you all. Have a wonderful time.... haha without the rum tote unless someone volunteers to come to Delray and pick it up. If not I will be bringing it to the mega dive.
Love all
Mardie

Mardi - I think that would be amiable to pass to Si-guy if your willing. I also have a person who wants to go who's bummed cause his budget is tight at the moment... open to suggestions. :)

Hey for Saturday night, lets keep it simple with Burgers and such. Low maintenance night ya know. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom