3rd Annual Fossiling Expedition guided by Mark Renz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember to bring wetsuits and footwear for the water, sunscreen, a wide brimmed hat, open mind, rum...:)

simbrooks:
Tell Colin to edit his opening post as it says either pay you guys or bring it with you....

Will send one on monday. :wink:
Opps, forgot to send the check, will get to that.

On another note, we were trying to work out what to bring, do we have a list yet of stuff coming and what is still required? Are we doing the potluck thing (again Colin's 1st post) both nights, or just saturday?

Have a new car in the mail, so should actually have some room to bring stuff down this time!! :wink:

I plan on bringing east carolina style, pulled pork BBQ for friday night. It's easy to keep warm and anyone arriving can just scoop some on a bun. How many people are we expecting for friday night? Good timing, the local market has picnics (pork shoulder) on sale at .69 a pound.

I'm also be bringing tables.

Is Mark going to be bringing any books for sale?

I thank everyone who attended Matt's event Monday night and will try to get out a formal note and link to the PPT for all who could not attend and post them as soon as I can work on it. Hopefully over the weekend.
However there is one important matter.... I got the rum tote, I got the rum tote :D now since I can not attent this event, I need a volunteer to take the tote....
Any takers. I am in Delray Beach Florida.
Mardie

If nobody takes it, then it means you HAVE to deliver it! :D

In addition to the Rum Tote making its trek, Moonie will be joining as well. Since he's going to be under my jurisdiction, there should be some interesting pictures.. I hope he likes riding on the hood of my Jeep!

CBulla:
In addition to the Rum Tote making its trek, Moonie will be joining as well. Since he's going to be under my jurisdiction, there should be some interesting pictures.. I hope he likes riding on the hood of my Jeep!
Only if you tell me how to get him to you

Scuba_Jenny:
If nobody takes it, then it means you HAVE to deliver it! :D
My dear sweet Jennie my friend, if only I could. Some friends of Matt's have scheduled a private affair remembering Matt/ birthday party for me that I must attend on the 10'th... but I am planning on coming up to Ginnie Springs....(looking for a dive buddy) hint,hint! then I will be off to North Carolina for my sister Cyn's wedding. In between then I can try to drink down the rum tote so it won't take up as much space for who ever volunteers to take it. I think I will start tonight...:no
mardie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom