3rd Annual Fossiling Expedition guided by Mark Renz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody mention RUM????

I wanted to attend this year, but it doesn't look good for Kate, Joe, and me.

First we missed Thanksgiving, and now this!:(

I held off as long as I could to wait and see, but I don't think we're going to make it.

Just in case, I've got the kayaks and camp gear ready to go.

We'll miss you all - good luck fossiling (hope you all find some mammoth teeth) and shoot a few marshmallows for us!

Dang! Am gonna miss ya! Hopefully you can make it at the last minute!

Hey, Kiddos!

I know ya'all are good for it, but so far I've only received one payment for the fossiling portion of the trip. Just wanted to send out a friendly reminder about the $35 per person payments to be sent to me for Mark Renz. It's in a previous post, but please make payment to Kristie Bulla; mail it to 2306 Lane Ave, Ft. Myers, FL 33901; and include a note of how many in your party and your email address for a quick receipt. Thanks, folks!!

:eek:)

It is getting close, thanks for the reminder

KBulla:
Hey, Kiddos!

I know ya'all are good for it, but so far I've only received one payment for the fossiling portion of the trip. Just wanted to send out a friendly reminder about the $35 per person payments to be sent to me for Mark Renz. It's in a previous post, but please make payment to Kristie Bulla; mail it to 2306 Lane Ave, Ft. Myers, FL 33901; and include a note of how many in your party and your email address for a quick receipt. Thanks, folks!!

:eek:)
Tell Colin to edit his opening post as it says either pay you guys or bring it with you....

Will send one on monday. :wink:

Edit the opening post eh?? I think its safe to send to us, Mark with the exepedition date (and note ScubaBoard on it) or bring it.

I've got a few more guests who will be joining us. They are coworkers from Community School of Naples. :)

Bummer...my work schedule just came out and i'm on call that weekend...not my usual rotation but a coworker requested off for his anniversary. So I won't be there. I have a really disappointed 10-year-old. :(

I will be pulling the tent out this weekend o make sure I have everything ready to go and will be packing through the week. Ya'll let me know if I can bring anything or maybe I will make a trip to Wally World after I arrive friday evening.

I wil be leaving Cape Coma right after I pick up Brennan from my ex, he will be joining us for his first SB event. I am also trying to talk my Bro into bringing his two kids with him as well so they can have a chance at looking for Stuff.....

I cannot wait, I also am having surgery or a procedure done again this year on my eyes, well actually one eye, I am getting what they call a secondary cataract and supposedly is normal, so I will be having it done BEFORE this trip so I don't have to cancel again.

See Ya'll soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom