2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six of the top ten are still SEC

Capture.jpg

Seriously, Aggies should be ranked above Bama.

Texas A&M is 5/2 in SEC and 8/2 overall. Alabama is 6/1 and 9/1 overall. Just because of a single win it can't move them up that much.

........and for a team that's had a terrible season, I gotta give some credit to Tennessee for their play in loss against Mizzou. Dooley may have saved his job.

Say WHAT?? Wow Gator, you and I must have seen a different game or read different columns. 45 seconds left, 2 time outs, 3rd down, their won 40 yard line and Fooley says," I don't think we can make it". We might win in overtime. Well, he gets to overtime and goes for it on 4th down instead of taking a shot at the field goal? I don't like losing, but if you beat me. Oh well, that's life. but when the head coach does stuff that make absolutely no stinking sense.

I'm surprised that Vince didn't get in trouble after Missery game. I'm sure that Sheriff Buford T Justices' line came to mind. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Say WHAT?? Wow Gator, you and I must have seen a different game or read different columns. 45 seconds left, 2 time outs, 3rd down, their won 40 yard line and Fooley says," I don't think we can make it". We might win in overtime. Well, he gets to overtime and goes for it on 4th down instead of taking a shot at the field goal? I don't like losing, but if you beat me. Oh well, that's life. but when the head coach does stuff that make absolutely no stinking sense.

I'm surprised that Vince didn't get in trouble after Missery game. I'm sure that Sheriff Buford T Justices' line came to mind. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Thank you for pointing out that I did not know all the facts of the game, as I was watching different games and only saw posted score updates and the last of the overtime play. TN fans obviously watched the entire game and observed serious flaws in the coaching. My point was that I had expected Mizzou to beat TN by 20 points, yet TN hung tough and played hard, despite their season-to-date record.

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:04 PM ----------

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20121112/ARTICLES/121119894?p=1&tc=pg

Gators had toughest schedule in the NCAA ... it ain't over yet.

Last edited:
That was a good read Gary. Thanks for sharing. Since I'm in Vegas this week, maybe I should place a bet on the game. Yeah, that's not my style.

That was a good read Gary. Thanks for sharing. Since I'm in Vegas this week, maybe I should place a bet on the game. Yeah, that's not my style.

Have fun at DEMA

Just the grumbles of a sad Auburn fan. I'm sure y'all can sympathize.....

But, hey, I've still got Clemson....former SEC team. Either way, I love my Tigers!

Just the grumbles of a sad Auburn fan. I'm sure y'all can sympathize.....

But, hey, I've still got Clemson....former SEC team. Either way, I love my Tigers!

We may talk trash about your team, but ya gotta like a devoted fan. (ok, maybe we don't trash you cause you're a girl :D )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom