2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

&^$%*)($%(*&*&_*_##...............!!!!!!!!!!!! The VOLS are the worst team in the state of TENNESSEE! I don't know where to begin.:confused: :shakehead:
Bray acting like he's on Xanax
Offense decides to play as bad as the defense has all year
Coach benches Bray
Punt fake on our own 20
Coaches quit on team again
Most of team gives up
Blown out by Vandy
I felt sorry for Pig Howard, he gave up his body trying to make plays. What a trooper! CP made beastly plays, but; lacks route running skills.
Running game actually looked decent; M Lane running stong; but as often this year, we went to passing again before it was a must to catch up.
And later in the game Herman Lathers, laying on the field helmetless with a bloody mouth; pretty much summarized this season.
Wife had to hide the guns and I ran out of alcohol watching this game, so I had to finish with a battery acid & anti-freeze night cap. ^%%$%)&%$*&)#..............

Yep, that about sums it up.

For the record, despite the score, the Gators offensive skills can be charted on a bell curve this year. I dread next weeks game.

At this point, if the Gators can't win it all I just want an SEC team to win ........ AGAIN ...... #7 maybe

If the VOLS don't get a MONSTER hire for HC and Assistants, we are doomed for many, many years. Even with a great hire, it will take some time.

If the VOLS don't get a MONSTER hire for HC and Assistants, we are doomed for many, many years. Even with a great hire, it will take some time.

It's hard to erase 3 years of "suck"

It's not just the win/loss records and media perception, but it affects alumni contributions and more importantly it affect recruiting. Winners love winners. Winners want to play for winners.

It will take a really big name HC to pull in non-Tennessee quality players.

Well, Auburn won, whoopee!!! Against Alabama A & M, whoopee.... that makes up 3 & I really don't want to count.....

Sad day, though. It marks the last time our beloved Toomer's Oaks will be rolled after a victory. Thanks to a deranged Bama fan/eco-terrorist. Updyke was quite happy to own up to actions until the majority of Bama Nation deserted him in his hour of victory. The oaks were old and beautiful and irreplaceable. They are now beyond hope. We had hoped....... Any true SEC football fan would have appreciated the celebration at Toomer's Corner (as long as it wasn't your team that got beat).

Happily, I will be on a plane during the Iron Bowl next Saturday. I'm conceding the game now, unless the wrong Alabama team (the one that played the Aggies) turns up and there's another "Punt, Bama, Punt" miracle. So, little heckling is needed. One of the other guys on the trip is a Bama fan, he says it's just no fun to heckle me when AU is in such a dismal place.

This SEC gal thinks all of you are terrific and loves every minute of this thread. Only another SEC'er would understand!

This SEC gal thinks all of you are terrific and loves every minute of this thread. Only another SEC'er would understand!

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy :shakehead:

That's nice and all (and appreciated) but SEC fans are like rival siblings. A little pulling of hair, tweak of the nose, flick of the back of the ear, and in-your-face taunting is expected and appreciated. :D

So, have a safe trip, thanks for the nice words and don't let it happen again. :D

The VOLS are the worst team in the state of TENNESSEE!
Y'all still have a team??? :D :D :D

Glad that my Gators won against a team that either the Tigers or Vols could beat. I didn't get to watch it (that DEMA thing gets in the way) and it hurts that we don't have an offense yet. Now we need to scalp the Noles and this is going to be a rough, rough game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom