2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tennessee continues to suffer from the Kifin era and will be further set back in it's attempt to be competitive in the SEC.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Why doesn't the NCAA impose the penalties on the offending AD/Coach/Assistant rather than the school/team? Why is TN still paying the price for stupid stuff Kiffin and his crew did, while they just walk away, go somewhere else and continue their careers?

The offending coach should be labeled with giant red "C" for cheater for however long the NCAA considers just for a violation. We'll see how long those careers last. Plus, a coach would be EXTRA careful if he knew a violation would potentially ruin his multi-million dollar career.

I always feel sorry for the student athletes who have to endure the penalties when they had nothing to do with the violation. :shakehead: NCAA dumb asses.

Why doesn't the NCAA impose the penalties on the offending AD/Coach/Assistant rather than the school/team? Why is TN still paying the price for stupid stuff Kiffin and his crew did, while they just walk away, go somewhere else and continue their careers?

The offending coach should be labeled with giant red "C" for cheater for however long the NCAA considers just for a violation. We'll see how long those careers last. Plus, a coach would be EXTRA careful if he knew a violation would potentially ruin his multi-million dollar career.

I always feel sorry for the student athletes who have to endure the penalties when they had nothing to do with the violation. :shakehead: NCAA dumb asses.

Because in a whole, it's the schools responsibility to make sure the coach isn't breaking the rules.

often the coach who caused the infraction leaves. Hard to punish him if he leaves. (Personally I think they should make the punishment "follow the coach", making him unhireable. (my opinion).

I also think that if a program is severely punished enough, it should release players to transfer without having to sit out a year.

Yup, "follow the coach" is kinda what I was thinking, but didn't express it very well.

Players who were not involved should have the option for a "no penalty" transfer (a la Penn State)

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:25 AM ----------

:ijs:

College Game Day intro is da bomb.

You gotta love college football.

Competition includes not only how you play, but the decision about who to play for. I would think that most student athletes have an idea about the ethics of the team they signed up with. You take your chances and if it doesn't work out, don't blame anyone else but yourself. It's your bed, you made it, now man up and lie in it. Harsh? So is life. Choose wisely for you will reap what you sow.

Somebody drank too much free beer last night at DEMA. :D

Sure wish the Gators had an offense.

Gators win 23-0. We'd be contenders if we had a real offense. But, a W is a W. 10W 1L going into FSU game.

&^$%*)($%(*&*&_*_##...............!!!!!!!!!!!! The VOLS are the worst team in the state of TENNESSEE! I don't know where to begin.:confused: :shakehead:
Bray acting like he's on Xanax
Offense decides to play as bad as the defense has all year
Coach benches Bray
Punt fake on our own 20
Coaches quit on team again
Most of team gives up
Blown out by Vandy
I felt sorry for Pig Howard, he gave up his body trying to make plays. What a trooper! CP made beastly plays, but; lacks route running skills.
Running game actually looked decent; M Lane running stong; but as often this year, we went to passing again before it was a must to catch up.
And later in the game Herman Lathers, laying on the field helmetless with a bloody mouth; pretty much summarized this season.
Wife had to hide the guns and I ran out of alcohol watching this game, so I had to finish with a battery acid & anti-freeze night cap. ^%%$%)&%$*&)#..............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom