2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go Ducks !!!! (said with a self-satisfied smirk)

:hm: We'll see.

There's no tougher conference in the country than the SEC, so it can be difficult to remain undefeated.

I still have to say it :cheerleader::cheerleader:Roll Tide:cheerleader::cheerleader:

... for a team that's had a terrible season, I gotta give some credit to Tennessee for their play in loss against Mizzou. Dooley may have saved his job.
I have to disagree. For most of the VOL Nation, that was likely the biggest nail in his coffin to date. He quit our team again. Left 2 timeouts on the clock with 40 secs. left in the game, on our 40 and didn't even take a shot at putting it away.
shakehead.gif
As in most games, we found a way to lose and that is the legacy of Dools as far as I'm concerned. We have not gained any ground under his coaching and the big turnaround on offense is in big part because of Chaney, Pittman, Graham and pure athletic ability of our few players who try. The few folks who think Derek deserves another year or two have been drinking the Dool-Aid!
03.gif
IMHO

p.s. We probably lose to Vandy and as far as Kentucky goes, no one in the VOL Nation cares at this point. The chance to go to a lesser Bowl Game we would likely lose is not something I care to try and salvage and "build on". We're hoping for a big change to start our build up for the future.

Last edited:
I still have to say it :cheerleader::cheerleader:Roll Tide:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Don't you know you can only roll down hill?

Tough loss, but A&M earned the victory.

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I have to disagree. For most of the VOL Nation, that was likely the biggest nail in his coffin to date. He quit our team again. Left 2 timeouts on the clock with 40 secs. left in the game, on our 40 and didn't even take a shot at putting it away.
shakehead.gif
As in most games, we found away to lose and that is the legacy of Dools as far as I'm concerned. We have not gained any ground under his coaching and the big turnaround on offense is in big part because of Chaney, Pittman, Graham and pure athletic ability of our few players who try. The few folks who think Derek deserves another year or two have been drinking the Dool-Aid!
03.gif
IMHO

p.s. We probably lose to Vandy and as far as Kentucky goes, no one in the VOL Nation cares at this point. The chance to go to a lesser Bowl Game we would likely lose is not something I care to try and salvage and "build on". We're hoping for a big change to start our build up for the future.

:hm: I suppose you're right. A loss to Vandy would be a serious blow.

They did.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

shakehead.gif
As in most games, we found a way to lose and that is the legacy of Dools as far as I'm concerned. We have not gained any ground under his coaching and the big turnaround on offense is in big part because of Chaney, Pittman, Graham and pure athletic ability of our few players who try. The few folks who think Derek deserves another year or two have been drinking the Dool-Aid!
03.gif
IMHO

Well, I was one of those calling for them to give him at least one more year...until this past Saturday that is. There is just no excuse for leaving those timeouts on the clock...and, it wasn't just at the end of the game...he did the same damned thing at the end of the first half. You're right...he just quit. I think he is a classy guy, and I wish him all the best, but he's just not cut out to coach at the SEC level.

They are the most fashion challenged team I have ever seen. Yuck!!! Somebody re-do those uniforms!!!

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Well you have to be at the top of the hill to ROLL down!

Better watch out - that slope is slippery and steep. 'Course Auburn will probably only be a little blip........but, hey, the Auburn Family is still ALL IN.

Back
Top Bottom