2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like KY is the first to start the seasonal head coach firing.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Oh, hardee-harr-harr!!! I predict (sadly) that we will lose more than likely to those Dawgs, Ugga Ugga. I would love to beat the Dawgs, but outside of a miracle or the Dawgs showing up with the all wrong team, I predict no conference win this season. This season just sucks!

But, hey, I'm still ALL IN my guys in orange and blue. Would somebody puhleaze beat Bama!!!! LSU almost had it, dagnabit. And I despise LSU!

:depressed: :crying:

---------- Post Merged at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Opelika AL (AP) - A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Lee County Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his Aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his Aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.

When the Judge then suggested that he live with his Grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the Judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Gene Chizik of Auburn University, whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone!

Gator, you are truly evil!!!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
:D You're welcome.

Read a report earlier today that Auburn is preparing to can him.

But, hey, I'm still ALL IN my guys in orange and blue. Would somebody puhleaze beat Bama!!!! LSU almost had it, dagnabit. And I despise LSU!
I just don't see that happening. I really don't.

A Gator goes into a bar and asks the bartender if he wants to hear a good Auburn joke.
The bartender says, "Before you tell it, you should know that I am 6-2 and weigh 225 and I'm an Auburn fan. See that guy at the end of the bar? He's 6-4 and weighs 250 and he's an Auburn fan, too. And see the guy at the other end of the bar? He's 6-6 and weighs 280 and he's an Auburn fan, too! Now, do you still want to tell your Auburn joke?"

The Gator says, "Nah." To which the bartender smiles and says, "What's the matter? Are you chicken?"

The Gator says,
"Nah. I just don't want to have to explain it three times."

Local sports talk radio was all over the subject and said the Pres of Auburn has already initiated the creation of a head coach search committee.

---------- Post Merged on November 10th, 2012 at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was on November 9th, 2012 at 06:23 PM ----------

It's Saturday .......

Go Gators!

In an effort to improve their game, Auburn has just released it's updated 2013 Football Schedule.

Auburn Tigers 2013 Football Schedule

September 11.....Honeysuckle Middle School
18.....Cub Scout Troop 101
25.....Alabama Blind Academy

October 2......Spanish American War Vets
9......Crippled Childrens Home
16.....St Cloud Home for Wayward Girls
23.....Girl Scout Troop 469
30.....Columbus VD Clinic 43

November 6......Montgomery Boys Choir
13.....Korean War Amputees
20.....VA Hospital Polio Patients
27.....Utopia Upset Boys of SF​

In an effort to improve their game, Auburn has just released it's updated 2013 Football Schedule.

Auburn Tigers 2013 Football Schedule

September 11.....Honeysuckle Middle School
18.....Cub Scout Troop 101
25.....Alabama Blind Academy

October 2......Spanish American War Vets
9......Crippled Childrens Home
16.....St Cloud Home for Wayward Girls (any relation to Stu?)
23.....Girl Scout Troop 469
30.....Columbus VD Clinic 43

November 6......Montgomery Boys Choir
13.....Korean War Amputees
20.....VA Hospital Polio Patients
27.....Utopia Upset Boys of SF​

I predict a successful 9-3 season

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Corso just predicted an upset against Alabama with the TAM balanced offense.

This assures a Bama victory. :D

I like the way ESPN3 blocks the commercials. Almost makes watching the game on a computer preferable.

I predict a successful 9-3 season
As an insight to my incite, I sent CindyMac a copy of the post. :D :D :D

poster_06.jpg

abuurn.jpg

Gots to love that Abuurn edumacationism.​

Back
Top Bottom