2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heck, for that kind of money I'd keep working. :D

Using old fumble thumbs via Tapatalk 2

I'm just thinking of all the diving I could do......all those exotic places....

Oh, boys and girls, it's Friday.

Will Alabama solidify their position as #1 against LSU or will the tigers step it up for the big game?

Will UGA rest on their laurels from last weeks win or will carry through to win the SEC East? (assuming Auburn remains a non-participant)

BCS, Alabama vs Kansas State ..... :idk:

---------- Post Merged on November 3rd, 2012 at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 2nd, 2012 at 08:13 AM ----------

Well, the Gators are trying to re-learn how to play football. The defense seems to be catching on (though I don't like the zone defense the coach has them in) but the offense may need to register with the remedial class.

Auburn may mess up and win one. It's 21-0 in the 4th, but there's still time.

Kentucky, Auburn and Tennessee may be asking Santa for a new coach for next year.

---------- Post Merged on November 3rd, 2012 at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 2nd, 2012 at 08:13 AM ----------

OK, this appending post thing is a problem. I just posted to the thread, it appended to my post from yesterday but it doesn't show up in the "What's New" list because it still has yesterday's time stamp. That's just wrong.

---------- Post Merged on November 3rd, 2012 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 2nd, 2012 at 08:13 AM ----------

So, we've figured out how to win. Have the OTHER team give up 4 turn overs. That seems to help. But even still, the Gators only won by 7. :shakehead:

---------- Post Merged on November 3rd, 2012 at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 2nd, 2012 at 08:13 AM ----------

With this stupid appended post thing it looks like I have my own private thread, because no one else will ever see any new entries.

OK...

Looks like the Rebels are giving the Dawgs all they can handle. We'll see if they can hold up through the whole game.

---------- Post Merged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Lets see if the time stamp changes from 4:22 PM when this entry is posted.

---------- Post Merged at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:22 PM ----------

try it now...

I posted at 4:29. But in "What's New?" it still shows last post was Today at 4:22. This leads me to think that if no one else posts between now and next week it will still say the last post was 11/02/12 at 4:22, even if I append 100 times.

Capture.jpg

Rebels couldn't keep up.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Oh...if he loses any of these last four games, he probably won't get the chance to quit. Hell, the only team below us right now is Kentucky, and that's only because they've played one more game than us (0-6 in conference vs. UT's 0-5 in conference). :shakehead:

With the feeble effort against Troy today, I believe Dooley is a goner...

With the feeble effort against Troy today, I believe Dooley is a goner...

Agreed. He's had enough time to build a respectable program. Didn't happen. Not everyone is cut out to be head coach. Now he'll just be cut out.

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:02 PM ----------

How about those LSU tigers? They have tasted the bitterness of defeat. I don't think they liked it. Bama better step it up or chaos in the SEC/BCS will ensue.

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Agreed. He's had enough time to build a respectable program. Didn't happen. Not everyone is cut out to be head coach. Now he'll just be cut out.

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:02 PM ----------

How about those LSU tigers? They have tasted the bitterness of defeat. I don't think they liked it. Bama better step it up or chaos in the SEC/BCS will ensue.

Miles is no Saban. Nuff said.

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Miles is no Saban. Nuff said.

Dooley must have gotten that defensive coordinator on some kind of blue light special at K-Mart...hope he kept the receipt. :shakehead:

And DAYUM! What a finish on the Bama/LSU game! That's what I love about college ball!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom