2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today's game plan, 1-2-3-punt. OMG, just as I'm whining about our offense, Driskel completes a pass.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

9 plays, 85 yards, 7 points. I hope they don't forget how during half time. Good job Gators, keep it up.

Gators "survive"

---------- Post Merged at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:41 PM ----------

UT & Mizzou in 4 OTs

From what I saw both teams were playing some good football.

As an insight to my incite, I sent CindyMac a copy of the post. :D :D :D

poster_06.jpg

abuurn.jpg

Gots to love that Abuurn edumacationism.​
You are just too twisted for color TV!!!!!

STILL ALL IN - THE AU FAMILY LOVES THEIR TEAM, EVEN IF WE GENUINELY ARE BAD!!! At least we've gotten a better QB

I'm loving the Aggies, so far!

You are just too twisted for color TV!!!!!
I get that a lot! :D However, the Dawgs beat us so I have to kick the cat instead. :D In any event, if I didn't think you were tough enough to deal with it, I would have kept it to myself.

STILL ALL IN - THE AU FAMILY LOVES THEIR TEAM, EVEN IF WE GENUINELY ARE BAD!!! At least we've gotten a better QB
True dat! That's the part about obsessive loyalty that the non-SEC teams just don't comprehend.

I'm loving the Aggies, so far!
They were tough when we played them and they've improved since.

I am completely surprised at how Bama hates Auburn like we hate Miami or FSU. There are a ton of pages that are nothing but Auburn jokes. So, here is some more gratuitous Auburn humor for CindyMac:

Day 1 - Per his daily ritual, Satan walks through his domain to see that everyone is sufficiently miserable. As usual, he pauses to take special pleasure in the pain and agony displayed by the new arrivals. However, on this particular day he spots a lanky Auburn Grad smiling and looking like he's at a picnic. "Hey you!" Satan yells, "The temperature in here is a constant 95 degrees and the humidity is 90%! You're supposed to be miserable!" Quips the Auburn Grad, "Maybe so, but it feels just like the Auburn campus in June to me. I had a lot of fun on those hot summer nights at Auburn." Miffed; Satan, decides to adjust the temperature up to 100 degrees and the humidity to 95%.

Day 2 - On his daily stroll, Satan notices everyone appears exceptionally miserable today. He then remembers the smiling Auburn Grad and decides to see how he's faring today. To his surprise, the Auburn Grad has unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt, but he still looks happy and carefree. Satan cries out, "Hey Awbie, what are you smiling at now?" The Auburn Grad replies, "Well this reminds me of those 4th of July parties we used to have at Auburn. Boy those were some great parties." This really irritated Satan, who immediately turned the temperature to 110 and the humidity to 100%.

Day 3 - Satan dispenses with his daily stroll and goes straight to the region of hell where he would locate the Auburn Grad. Sure enough, he finds the Auburn Grad, shirt- off, with a huge grin on his face. "Okay, so what is it this time? Satan asks. "Well, it's just like Auburn in August. Man we had some great times getting ready for school to start, seeing friends again that left for summer break, helping them move back in the dorms in the August heat, and then party till your first class started."

Totally irate, Satan determines to put an end to this charade. He sets the temperature down to zero degrees and whips up 20 mile per hour wind. Later that day, Satan can wait no longer wait and decides to check back on the fool hardy Auburn Grad. He finds him huddled and shivering lips blue, arms folded, snow in his hair and icicles hanging from his mustache. But bigger than an Auburn Grad with a date that is not of the bovine family, there he was laughing out loud and wearing a huge smile. "I GIVE UP!" declared Satan. "What in blue blazes could you find to be happy about now?" The Auburn Grad replied, "Well, this can only mean one thing... The Auburn Tigers have finally won a National Championship!"

I am completely surprised at how Bama hates Auburn like we hate Miami or FSU. There are a ton of pages that are nothing but Auburn jokes. So, here is some more gratuitous Auburn humor for CindyMac:

Day 1 - Per his daily ritual, Satan walks through his domain to see that everyone is sufficiently miserable. As usual, he pauses to take special pleasure in the pain and agony displayed by the new arrivals. However, on this particular day he spots a lanky Auburn Grad smiling and looking like he's at a picnic. "Hey you!" Satan yells, "The temperature in here is a constant 95 degrees and the humidity is 90%! You're supposed to be miserable!" Quips the Auburn Grad, "Maybe so, but it feels just like the Auburn campus in June to me. I had a lot of fun on those hot summer nights at Auburn." Miffed; Satan, decides to adjust the temperature up to 100 degrees and the humidity to 95%.

Day 2 - On his daily stroll, Satan notices everyone appears exceptionally miserable today. He then remembers the smiling Auburn Grad and decides to see how he's faring today. To his surprise, the Auburn Grad has unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt, but he still looks happy and carefree. Satan cries out, "Hey Awbie, what are you smiling at now?" The Auburn Grad replies, "Well this reminds me of those 4th of July parties we used to have at Auburn. Boy those were some great parties." This really irritated Satan, who immediately turned the temperature to 110 and the humidity to 100%.

Day 3 - Satan dispenses with his daily stroll and goes straight to the region of hell where he would locate the Auburn Grad. Sure enough, he finds the Auburn Grad, shirt- off, with a huge grin on his face. "Okay, so what is it this time? Satan asks. "Well, it's just like Auburn in August. Man we had some great times getting ready for school to start, seeing friends again that left for summer break, helping them move back in the dorms in the August heat, and then party till your first class started."

Totally irate, Satan determines to put an end to this charade. He sets the temperature down to zero degrees and whips up 20 mile per hour wind. Later that day, Satan can wait no longer wait and decides to check back on the fool hardy Auburn Grad. He finds him huddled and shivering lips blue, arms folded, snow in his hair and icicles hanging from his mustache. But bigger than an Auburn Grad with a date that is not of the bovine family, there he was laughing out loud and wearing a huge smile. "I GIVE UP!" declared Satan. "What in blue blazes could you find to be happy about now?" The Auburn Grad replied, "Well, this can only mean one thing... The Auburn Tigers have finally won a National Championship!"

OK, that was chuckle worthy!

I grew up during the days of Shug Jordan and Auburn fans learned to take all the stuff that Bama fans could throw. The same could not be said of the Bama fans. Never, ever mention that Bama lost. Talk about frosty and huffy!!!! I can take it and I really have a lot of fun with it. I just love SEC football!!!

McCaleb just had a great run!! WAR ​EAGLE!!!

I'm just stunned Bama lost to the Aggies. I think they believed in their press too much. There's a picture of McCarron crying his heart out in the locker room.....needs a thicker hide if he's gonna play, IMHO.

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I'm just saying.....this is just too pathetic for words......

STILL ALL IN, BUT BLEEDING.....

Last edited:
I grew up during the days of Shug Jordan
When I first went to UF we had Doug Dickey. He was infamous for pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Yeah, the Aggies did GREAT. Poor Bama. We may not have the SEC invitational this year.

Two of (Oregon, Kansas State, Notre Dame) these three need to have a loss in order for an SEC team to move up into the championship.

Texas A&M played a great game. They came out swinging early and stayed tough.

Georgia did what we thought they would do.

I can't even comment on the Gators

and for a team that's had a terrible season, I gotta give some credit to Tennessee for their play in loss against Mizzou. Dooley may have saved his job.

When I first went to UF we had Doug Dickey. He was infamous for pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Yes, the Gators would have more NFL draftees than any other SEC school, but finish in the middle of the pack. Chronic underachievers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom