200th dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
200th dive was today on the Eber Ward wreck in the Straits of Mackinac. Trip has been awesome. Cedarville and the William H. Barnum wrecks yesterday. Double dip on the Eber Ward today, probably a double dip on the Cedarville tomorrow. Weather has been fabulous. Lake was like glass yesterday and wee waves today.

I’ve been doing lots of awesome deep wrecks lately. Deepest dive to date has been 128ft on the Northerner wreck off Port Washington, WI, last weekend. Had two 117ft dives today.

Pic is from my 198th dive on the Wm H Barnum yesterday.
8E52E41B-7E29-42B1-8A6A-59D4B37738C3.png

I’m celebrating as this is a huge milestone for me. I’ve been certified about 2.5 years.

Congrats!
I’m coming up on my 200th as well. Next month or 2 probably.
Although lately I seem to do longer 1 and done dives so I’m focusing more on bottom time than dive count.

Congrats!
Also creeping up on my 200th dive ( I stopped logging after 150 so im a bit hazy on where exactly i am)

With summer coming up ill probably easily knock down 15-20 dives per month so should be there quite quickly

Congrats, impressive total in 2.5 years. Especially since it is a fairly short season for you and cold water only.

Well By Gum ! By Gee !
(Little Egypt lingo)

200 dives !

A huge Congratulations on passing another mile stone !

I am happy for you and proud of you for sticking with the program.

Warmest regards from a 55 degree Sunny Bright California !

Dr Samuel Miller, 111
SSI Pro 5000
LA Co UW instructor= #11
NAUI Instructor = # A 27
PADI Instructor etc

Congratulations. That's a lot in a short time. It took me almost 5 years to get to 200. But my diving slows down in winter if we don't do 2-3 months in Florida, as I don't own a drysuit. The winter dives here are only one dive in a day.

Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom