2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Non ranked or not, South Carolina is an SEC football team and they aren't to be taken lightly. What I would be more concerned about is the schedule ahead, with Florida and Georgia still to go. And don't forget, Georgia shut out the Cocks, 18-0.

Well said DD. The other conf's and announcers always seem to belittle the SEC, IMO. Yep, I'm concerned about UGA, Florida, nuts, I'm worried about the rbacks next week!

No discussion yet about Saturday's games?

Alabama vs Florida:
I was hoping Alabama would have done better in this game... oh well. They can't blame it on the kicker this week.

Georgia vs. Mississippi:
Where the heck did they get the officials for this game? I mean they suck. Even the announcers are talking about them most of the game.

Right before halftime, the TV announcers said this about the ref's. "The SEC has some of the best officials in the country. This crew (refs) is not one of them". *ouch*

Watched some of Alabama game as wife is a big-time fan. It took me a min to figure out why Florida had the diff. markings on their helmets. I thought they did well considering..

mike_s:
Georgia vs. Mississippi:
Where the heck did they get the officials for this game? I mean they suck. Even the announcers are talking about them most of the game.

Right before halftime, the TV announcers said this about the ref's. "The SEC has some of the best officials in the country. This crew (refs) is not one of them". *ouch*

Keystone%20Cops.jpg

The only game I've seen called worse this year was the OK- OR game.

NetDoc:
Ain't nuthin greater...

than a GATOR! :D

The official ScubaBoard team just happens to be from Gainesville!

Amen
:D

Go Gators
Started slow but found the grove.

28-13

mike_s:

Alabama vs Florida:
I was hoping Alabama would have done better in this game... oh well. They can't blame it on the kicker this week.

Georgia vs. Mississippi:

I was pissed off at the call towards the end of the Georgia-Ole Miss game where the Ole Miss WR had the ball knocked out of his hands by Tra Battle before he crossed the goal line, yet somehow the officials reviewed it and STILL missed it.

I'm really excited about this saturday though (Tennessee@Georgia), this will be our chance to show everyone what we're made of. We've been playing around with the offense the past couple weeks, what everyone doesn't realize is that these freshman QB's playing don't know the playbook thoroughly. They are extremely limited in what they can run. This week should see the return of Joe Terishinski, expected to be 100% for saturday.

Bottom line: Georgia's defense is incredible, Tennessee isn't that strong this year, and our offense should take off this weekend. Maybe all the critics will see us as title contenders after this week.

Ahhh...the fight for who gets to take on the Buckeyes continues....it's lovely from this perspective.....

mike_s:
Hey DawgDiver, you don't have any Auburn vs Georgia tickets that you could "spare" do you? :D

I'll let ya know when I find some for myself! lol

Back
Top Bottom