2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, NetDoc LOL,,,good game!, but now we'll have to see if the Tigers have corrected anything and if they are motivated to beat 'those gators'

I think Auburn will have some new "motivation" against Florida after having their "butts handed to them" by Arkansas this past weekend.

But that doesn't mean that it will be an easy game. After watching the last 2 to 3 Auburn games, I predict that Florida will overcome Auburn.. Auburn just hasn't been playing like "the number 2 team" on the AP Poll even before their defeat by Arkansas. They came real close to getting beat by South Carolina.

SEC Championship could be Arkansas vs Florida right now.

mike_s:
I think Auburn will have some new "motivation" against Florida after having their "butts handed to them" by Arkansas this past weekend.

But that doesn't mean that it will be an easy game. After watching the last 2 to 3 Auburn games, I predict that Florida will overcome Auburn.. Auburn just hasn't been playing like "the number 2 team" on the AP Poll even before their defeat by Arkansas. They came real close to getting beat by South Carolina.

SEC Championship could be Arkansas vs Florida right now.

I agree, but on any given day....speaking about the Gamecocks, that Newton kid is flippin fast. I'm glad they've moved him to the position for good. Now, why can't Clemson recruit like that.....sigh

Seeing the polls yesterday, they dropped Auburn to 11th and moved Florida to the # 2 spot. If,,,if,,the Tigers manage to beat the 'gators', I wonder how the polls will move?

sandjeep:
Seeing the polls yesterday, they dropped Auburn to 11th and moved Florida to the # 2 spot. If,,,if,,the Tigers manage to beat the 'gators', I wonder how the polls will move?
That's something we will never find out! :D

sandjeep:

Well if Auburn beats Florida, they'll definately regain some position in the polls, but the number 2 position will still be out of sight for Auburn after the "spanking" they got from Arkansas.

I imagine it would knock Florida down below the top 10.

However, that's IF Auburn beats Florida, and if you'll notice, that's a big *IF*

:rofl3: "I" just realized how much "mike_s" likes to use "quotations". "HOLY COW!" "He" doesn't skip a "beat"! :D

mike_s:
"tipped pass" and "Pass interferance"

mike_s:
"Choke-city" "Missin' Tiffin"

mike_s:
"FOR RENT"

mike_s:
"modernized"

mike_s:

mike_s:
"The SEC has some of the best officials in the country. This crew (refs) is not one of them". *ouch*

mike_s:

mike_s:
"fair and square"

mike_s:
"motivation" "their "butts handed to them" "the number 2 team"

mike_s:
"spanking"

SuPrBuGmAn:
:rofl3: "I" just realized how much "mike_s" likes to use "quotations". "HOLY COW!" "He" doesn't skip a "beat"! :D

Hmmm... Mat, Looks like you need to change your password. It seems that Photohikedive has stolen your password and is posting "quacky" posts again using your account!!!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom