2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
We'll it's officially "football week" with the first NCAA games this week(end).

:thumb:

2011 SEC Football schedule

2011_SEC_Helmet_Schedule.gif

20110605-spring-sec-football-fan-polljpg-6b24dbdc4abbe02f.jpg

I think the best game for this upcoming weekend WOULD have been LSU vs Oregon. I was really looking forward to LSU smashing the Ducks.... However with recent arrest of Jordan Jefferson, LSU's quarterback and other players, not sure that's gonna happen.

Jefferson has been suspended indefinitely by Les Miles.

So what are your predictions for who will be playing at the SEC Championship in Atlanta?

:idk:

Games that matter:

LSU beats the Ducks.

Georgia tromps Boise St.

Go Gators vs. anybody.

OK, I'll take the unpopular line: I think LSU are overrated, and I think the Ducks may actually fully open a can of whoop-ass.

Much harder to see how Georgia fares with Boise State, but I tell you what - they really need that win in Athens.

I'll be in Neyland Stadium tomorrow watching my VOLS!

OK, I'll take the unpopular line: I think LSU are overrated, and I think the Ducks may actually fully open a can of whoop-ass.

Much harder to see how Georgia fares with Boise State, but I tell you what - they really need that win in Athens.

yeah... Georgia's got a fairly easy season this year. If Richt can't put up more wins year, he'll need to reserve a U-haul.

LSU was overated last year. even more so this year with loosing their quarterback. Still, Les Miles is the luckiest man in college football. ... and LSU still poses a threat in the SEC West.

3 Qtrs into the Kent St vs Alabama game and I'm not impressed with Alabama at all. Sure they are winning, as everyone would expect, but the speed and execution certainly aren't there yet. Alabama may be ranked #2 for now, but I think they can be beat.

Unless something happens, looks like unranked Utah may take one from #23 Auburn.
EDIT: Auburn grinds it out, scores with 30 seconds left to win a close one. Go SEC.

KS vs AL: Fowler's run (sufficient blocking) is what everyone has been expecting. Kent State is tired. Score not-withstanding, I still think Alabama can be beaten.

Auburn got REAL FREAKING LUCKY. They were barely able to pull that out in the last minutes. Otherwise, Utah State outplayed them the rest of the day.

Should be a good wake up call for them. They clearly weren't prepared. I imagine they'll have a tough time with Miss State next week.

Alabama game was good, but it became boring. I mean it was like 28 to 0 at the end of the first quarter.

Still waiting for Gerogia vs Boise State and LSU vs Oregon. Of course the dumb ass networks have them both on at the same time, just like Alabama and Auburn. oh well.

Looking forward to seeing the Ducks shot down and Boise State going back to their "smurf grass' with their tails between their legs.

Back
Top Bottom