2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I, too, adopted South Carolina as my home 10 years ago and like you I can't wait until tonight. Being from NE of B'ham, I can remember watching Bear and Shug on some local TV Station going over all the games everyweekend.

WAR EAGLE!

Just saw the highlights, looked to be quite an exciting game :D WAREAGLE!

SuPrBuGmAn:

You didn't watch the game? what shame!

It was actually a very good game. South Carolina played well and had several opportunities to score at the very end, which would have tied the game with P.A.T. and forced it into overtime.

That last play series, the last first down that SC got though, boy was that bad placement by the ref or what? they replayed it several times and his knee hit the ground before the first down but he "fell" across the first down line. They gave SC an extra yard on the ball placement and put it a few inches into first down territory. Since that was 4th and 1 yard... it should have been Auburns ball, which would have essentially ended the game right there.

sandjeep:
I, too, adopted South Carolina as my home 10 years ago and like you I can't wait until tonight. Being from NE of B'ham, I can remember watching Bear and Shug on some local TV Station going over all the games everyweekend.

WAR EAGLE!

Anyone remember the 1972 Alabama-Auburn game?

PUNT, 'BAMA, PUNT!! :D

ScubaTexan:
Anyone remember the 1972 Alabama-Auburn game?

PUNT, 'BAMA, PUNT!! :D

9 years before conception. :mooner:

SuPrBuGmAn:

SBM,
What could have been MORE important than watching this game! :confused: Your excuse had better be good such as I was on a heart lung machine for 4 hours.:huh:
Howard

What a game!, I hate to admit this but, there were some serious mistakes made by the Tigers. They really need to stop relying on Irons all the time and develop players more along the lines of the Williams, Brown, and Cambell years.

That kid Newton, the SC QB is crazy fast on his feet thats for sure.

They seriously arent going to win a national championship if they cant beat a non-ranked team handily.

Back
Top Bottom