2006 North Coast Camp & Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_O_H:
I really hope I can make it this year. It's the weekend before my wedding, so it might be tough to get permission to get away.

COngrats!!! Wow..is this the same GF/fiancee you had last summer? Looonnnnggggg engagement,eh?

Hmmm...I get back from Chicago the Thur before. Maybe I can get away. I now have a drysuit :D so I wouldn't be freeeezing up my cajones with that frozen H2O you all have up that way :blinking:

It would be good to see so many of you from last summer, too!
L

scubalaurel:
COngrats!!! Wow..is this the same GF/fiancee you had last summer? Looonnnnggggg engagement,eh?

Hmmm...I get back from Chicago the Thur before. Maybe I can get away. I now have a drysuit :D so I wouldn't be freeeezing up my cajones with that frozen H2O you all have up that way :blinking:

It would be good to see so many of you from last summer, too!
L

Same one. Long time no speak! You should definitely get up here and go diving again.

And, Ericson, I already used up all my brownie points having my bachelor party in Vegas last weekend. Mentioning another bachelor party is likely to get me and my scuba gear tossed out in the street.

I need to sell it as a "let's relax and go camping" weekend and then artfully work in the concept of meeting a bunch of my fellow scuba nerds.

D_O_H:
Same one. Long time no speak! You should definitely get up here and go diving again.

And, Ericson, I already used up all my brownie points having my bachelor party in Vegas last weekend. Mentioning another bachelor party is likely to get me and my scuba gear tossed out in the street.

I need to sell it as a "let's relax and go camping" weekend and then artfully work in the concept of meeting a bunch of my fellow scuba nerds.

How about working in meeting the "dive buddy" you split a room with last summer? :blinking:
I smell trouble....:lol:

hmmm, could be ur right jim.... but as long as ishie doesnt have 2 be carried halfway across camp again, ill be happy :p

D_O_H:
*ahem*

I do recall being a perfect gentleman on such occasion. Perfect. :D

I guess that really depends on one's ides of a gentle man.... :wink:

no, guys really, he was a gentlemen, just not the kind I usually like to spend the night with....:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom