2006 North Coast Camp & Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello all...
well, yukiko and i were so sad to have missed this trip -- i had been practically counting down the days since last year...

we were off catering a yoga retreat at orr hot springs in ukiah, so while you were partying and getting sea sick and seeing beautiful underwater boulders, we were working our asses off with short bouts in the hot springs...

i figured all would be fine, though, 'cause of the october malibu trip, but i just looked at the ole calendar and that is the biggest catering weekend in october for us DAMMIT....just our luck...

um...can there please be one that i can attend?!

i wanna see more pics!

-jenny

jrs22:
hello all...
well, yukiko and i were so sad to have missed this trip -- i had been practically counting down the days since last year...

we were off catering a yoga retreat at orr hot springs in ukiah, so while you were partying and getting sea sick and seeing beautiful underwater boulders, we were working our asses off with short bouts in the hot springs...

i figured all would be fine, though, 'cause of the october malibu trip, but i just looked at the ole calendar and that is the biggest catering weekend in october for us DAMMIT....just our luck...

um...can there please be one that i can attend?!

i wanna see more pics!

-jenny
jenny i have very few pictures this year as the diving didnt go as erick and i had planned due to conditions, so i can post a few more but none that are good, so sorry you didnt make it , as it was another great trip, erick as you know is an awsome host and always shows all a fantastic time. we missed you, marcus and kiko and the rest of the gang from last year!!!!

Well, I think the Oct dates should be changed, seeing as how I am not the only one who cannot attend (ok, so I *could* attend, but Roatan's cool waters are calling me forth...):wink:

I'm glad you guys had a great time. I was really bummed I couldn't make it, but I was slaving away in my ITC in Santa Cruz. I will make the one next year!!!

Poor Dan! He came all the way up and didn't get to do any dives. He did haul both Jim and me up a tree though (not at the same time).

I should be there for the SoCal trip; had such a great time and wonderful seeing everyone.

I'll miss the North Coast hardcore diving, though the entry at Gerstle is a bit nasty; to think I complain about the stairs at Lovers! But soon to be a warm water wussie!

Ishie:
.....I should be there for the SoCal trip; had such a great time and wonderful seeing everyone.

I'll miss the North Coast hardcore diving, ..... But soon to be a warm water wussie!

:11:
What???:confused: Do not think that SoCal will be *warm* in October. It is usually around 54-58 F come Lobster season. While it is a few degrees warmer than Gerstle,I would definately NOT consider it warm.... :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead nope! nope! nope!

Ah, no, not what I meant... though I dove the Channels a couple years ago, and it was an absolutely balmy 60 degrees at night. Still, no CA divers tend to be called 'warm water wussies' by anyone who isn't from Washington.

No, in January, I'm moving to Grenada for medical school... water temp, I believe is in the low 80s :wink: It'll be a hardship, I tell ya; a hardship!

But no seals!!!

Back
Top Bottom