2006 North Coast Camp & Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are the plans for sunday? Are people packing and leaving in the morning or will there will diving all day???

JustinW:
What are the plans for sunday? Are people packing and leaving in the morning or will there will diving all day???
Hey Justin,
Last year nobody dove Sunday because we were trying to pack up and also deal with our hang overs.
This year who knows?
In years past some peope would venture off on their own and do a dive or two somewhere along the coast. I usually pull the boat Saturday night or Sunday morning and call it good. If I dive off the boat all day Sunday then Monday becomes the unwind and unpack day. In this case I will be buried with work so I'm planning on not diving Sunday but packing up and splitting rather early so I can unpack and clean gear to be ready for a monday work day.
If you show up Sunday then you will be catching the whole event on the tail end.
But that does't mean that you cant salvage the day on your own and get in a dive at Gerstle?

Hope to see you there,

Eric

ill try and be there, im still not sure when im going back to work, and i still havent gone diving since i got hurt... wanna do a shore dive or 2 b4 i get in the boat though (if i even dive, might just go 4 the party... still dont have all my strength back and im not sure if im ready 2 get wet yet... i know i wanna, but not sure if im physically able yet)

Can a washingtonian join your fun group?
K

scubak:
K
Absolutely!
We would be glad to have you.
Call me if you have any questions or need directions.
(707) 318-2577

Eric Sedletzky

I am not going to be able to make this event either :( We already had a week long backpacking trip planned into the High Sierra's.

Can a Washingtonian handle the California :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:?? (They are supposed to be fruits)

Have a good time :)

scubak:
K
kirsten, if you decide to come let me know, i can pick you up from the airport and you are welcome to stay at my place anytime, i am 15 minutes from the sacramento airport, and you OF COURSE are welcome to ride with me, i will help/set up any accomadations for you that are needed!!! come join us, i owe you a return great diving trip, you showed me some of the best i have ever been on, now its my turn!!!! sure would love to see you join us!!! 916-396-1469

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom