12/20/08 Dania Beach Erojacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like Sunday night goes crappy, Monday and Tuesday also crappy.

Double dip sounds good, triple dip... hmmm gotta think on that. I am not 21 like you.

I like the way you think though!

I am up for a night dive for sure though (just got a new Light Cannon, itching to give it a go).

Looks like Sunday night goes crappy, Monday and Tuesday also crappy.

Double dip sounds good, triple dip... hmmm gotta think on that. I am not 21 like you.

I like the way you think though!

I am up for a night dive for sure though (just got a new Light Cannon, itching to give it a go).

I guess we can call it after the jax.

I am only in for the erojacks as well, just giving them something to think about :wink:
although BHB I may consider.

if anybody in for another dive either FT Lauderdale ,Pompano , BHB I am in .I am 55 and ready to go ,not like the young ones who need to rest after the first one .:sleepy:

Sunset is 5:34 PM. We should be ready in the parking lot at 5:00 PM. That will give use sunlight for the walk and the surface swim to the Jacks. Out on the Jacks, south on the natural reef, and use the pier lights for the swim back in. What do you think? Who is in for the combo?

Good Lord! I get back in town and find you guys have gotten ambitious with the schedule. Sounds great to me, though. Can't think of anything better than diving, 'specially since I have no one but the cat waiting at home for me.

I'm in for whatever anyone else is up to. I've had a vicious, bad week and I can wash it all away with a lot of salt water.

I'll be entering the water at BHB between 1:45 and 2:00 PM. I will be out of the current for a time and looking at the mooring lines until the tide comes in...

Just got back from the airport, what a madhouse. My son is off to Tampa until 01/04/08 I am free at last, free at last. See you guys soon :)

Mr. Lee just called and bailed, he is in Key Largo diving ..... the nerve of him :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom