12/20/08 Dania Beach Erojacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was eating dinner tonight, and found it just didn't seem as appetizing as it could have been had I had a steak from that Cobia on it.

Nice pictures, Matt. I didn't know you were trying to take pictures of them past me; I would have tried to stay out of your way.

Whew did I get lucky on that traffic. That backup looked horrendous, but I passed it ALL at full speed because I went north on US1, then jumped on 595 at the airport on-ramp. The path from 595 to 95 had me cruising beside the mess on 95 for a good ways, then put me on 95 just ahead of the accident.

tcarp, I can't ever get that one right either - just do both.

Whew did I get lucky on that traffic. That backup looked horrendous, but I passed it ALL at full speed because I went north on US1, then jumped on 595 at the airport on-ramp. The path from 595 to 95 had me cruising beside the mess on 95 for a good ways, then put me on 95 just ahead of the accident.

See should have done lunch lol:wink: you guys missed some great pizza and the jam was gone when we came up 95.

Thanks, Dave. In the spirit of preparation and thoroughness, I will attempt to do both. I've got the champagne; now, I must collect the virgin. Craig's List had none tonight, so I must go to Tootsies. There was one there last time I asked. Cost me $50 for the information, though.

$50 - all in $1 bills? LOL, good call.

As for the champagne, you -really- may want to consider bringing a few 'extra' bottles - seems I always end up with a few empties before the inaugural ship launching... and that virgin might need a drink, too.

I should have done the second dive so I would sleep good tonight but nooooo lol

The virgin only drinks expensive cocktails provided by a surly bartender. Once, when she was distracted, I took a sip of her drink. It must have been made with very special liquor that had a subtle presence, because it tasted like soda pop to me. Her manager, who insisted he must accompany her the last time I tried to take her somewhere, may be interested in our champagne, however.

Sounds like you found this 'virgin' in the Philippines or Thailand. Shipping her here, overnight, is gonna cost you a fortune!

(Always pour the liquor yourself.)

I should have done the second dive, too, but I don't normally get as cold as I was today, so I figured I might as well skip the second.

I wonder if a thermos of hot coffee would help? If we have a flotilla of kayaks coming along, then why not?! :coffee:

I guess I ought to consider bringing my kayak down from Vero Beach soon.

I think I need a yak

The third reef then becomes your play ground :)

The second dive was good ,I really enjoyed myself the entire day with a new group of people
It was really nice meeting every-one .:clapping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom