12/20/08 Dania Beach Erojacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sound good for the night as well. What say we finish the morning, get gas fill, something to eat, and then a night dive?

probably Matt when was the last time you where in the water?

Come on Matt you can do it :wink:

Hi my friend

2:38 pm is the high tide at Blue Heron Bridge

A full day would be:
10:30 in the water Dania exit by 11:45
Lunch on the way to BHB
2:30 in the water BHB
You could then add a night dive on Hibiscus at 6:30 pm

:wink: For all you Dive! Dive! Dive! People :wink:

You would sleep like a baby after 4 to 5 hours underwater lol

Is that a scheduled OOW (out of water) time, or are people bringing small tanks? I was going to save my HP100 for BHB, if I make it up there, and use the LP120 for Dania... now I am wondering if I should switch that around?

But I can't imagine the good-to-dive time span of BHB being enough time for a 120.

What time would you want to hit the water at BHB if the high tide is 2:38? I have only been two times

A good half hour before high tide.....some people enter even 40 or 45 minutes before. There's less surge in the middle of the bridge (near the wrecks in front and to the side of the lifeguard station that can be hit before heading to the east or west span. Usually 1/2 hr, 35 minutes before high tide is good though, as you end up getting cold after about 90 minutes or so. Most people quit due to getting cold rather than low psi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom