1-15 June Philippines Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ehem....... hmmmmm......

consider subic diving as alternate to batangas and PG just incase the weather makes it nasty for batangas.

Is Subic going to be better? I got an update on the weather this morning from Boy Venus at Club Ocellaris. He indicated that it should be okay at least the next four days.

I could decide to backtrack to Subic as it is on my list of places in the Philippines that I want to dive. Everything really depends on the weather at this point.

Maybe I should cancel Philippines and go to Palau instead :wink:

What? Is the weather currently so bad that you can't dive Sabang? That's hard to believe!!:11:

Is Subic going to be better? I got an update on the weather this morning from Boy Venus at Club Ocellaris. He indicated that it should be okay at least the next four days.

I could decide to backtrack to Subic as it is on my list of places in the Philippines that I want to dive. Everything really depends on the weather at this point.

Maybe I should cancel Philippines and go to Palau instead :wink:

What? Is the weather currently so bad that you can't dive Sabang? That's hard to believe!!:11:

Not currently :wink: I don't want to get stuck over there though... my superiors would take a rather dim view if I didn't come back on time :D

my superiors would take a rather dim view if I didn't come back on time :D

don't worry we will email your superiors and show them the links to your posts that clearly shows that you planned well for the trip so you may return to your work on time......

except for the PPDs who hi-jacked your trip....

ok ok not PPDers, Philippine weather. so what's the email of your superiors....:D

Maybe I should cancel Philippines and go to Palau instead
03.gif

let me tell you a recent real dive story (just three weeks old)

i had to DM for three russian divers who would be coming from a dive trip in Palau.

the day they had their flight to manila was the day a Typhoon was rated Signal 1 in manila.

the Typhoon was on the eastern seaboard of the Philippines (that's Pacific ocean side)

the divers shared their experience that they had to be at the Palau Bay for three days due to the same typhoon.

here is the FYI : any storm that comes from the eastern seaboard of the Philippines that affects the P.I. affects Palau !!! so do keep a note on this as well.

not being a spoil sport but sharing you info so you may better plan your trip during this wet season over here.:wink:

but then again it may be ALL sunny during your entire trip :14:

subic only if you like wrecks. viz is usually crappy even on a sunny day.

there goes the answer to the subic question now. but you may find it interesting , considering you're just off Memorial weekend. one for the books.

don't worry we will email your superiors and show them the links to your posts that clearly shows that you planned well for the trip so you may return to your work on time......

except for the PPDs who hi-jacked your trip....

ok ok not PPDers, Philippine weather. so what's the email of your superiors....:D

let me tell you a recent real dive story (just three weeks old)

i had to DM for three russian divers who would be coming from a dive trip in Palau.

the day they had their flight to manila was the day a Typhoon was rated Signal 1 in manila.

the Typhoon was on the eastern seaboard of the Philippines (that's Pacific ocean side)

the divers shared their experience that they had to be at the Palau Bay for three days due to the same typhoon.

here is the FYI : any storm that comes from the eastern seaboard of the Philippines that affects the P.I. affects Palau !!! so do keep a note on this as well.

not being a spoil sport but sharing you info so you may better plan your trip during this wet season over here.:wink:

but then again it may be ALL sunny during your entire trip :14:
how did you know? you don't speak russian :D

how did you know? you don't speak russian :D

vugavaritcha pa russki? I actually never learned how to write... it was all spoken. I'm sure my spelling is off :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom