1-15 June Philippines Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like the weather is going to hold this week :) I'll be back in Manila by Friday. If anyone wants to get together for dinner PM me.

17 dives in Anilao and 15 in PG... so far :wink:

sweet bill! hope you're having fun. I might be able to swing friday - I'm currently staying south of manila for the entire week but if I have a car I'll be able to drive into the city to meet up.

sweet bill! hope you're having fun. I might be able to swing friday - I'm currently staying south of manila for the entire week but if I have a car I'll be able to drive into the city to meet up.

Hi Chip.... don't you know, I always have fun :wink: I'm winding down here in PG now. Have done all the major sites, a couple more than once :D

I'm at 19 in PG. May do a couple of more dives before I take off. Did one dive this morning and now just going to do a little sightseeing and relaxing... I've been averaging 4-5 dives a day since I got here... I need a little relaxation time :)

I've got about 25 gigs worth of photos to sort through when I get back... it's been a very productive trip :D

PM your number. Probably going to head back to Manila tomorrow. I'll call you when I get to Manila.

hey bill, glad you're having fun. i might be free friday night so just post where and when.

dennis

I'm open to suggestion.... you guys are the ones who know Manila :D I've barely spent time there other than passing through to somewhere else :)

Any ideas?

what hotel are you staying at?

Probably either at Lotus Garden or Paco Park Oasis. They were both recommended. I should be back in Manila late tomorrow afternoon or early evening :)

i'm afraid i'll miss the get-together, bill. i volunteered for celebrate the sea and i don't know what time it'll end. unless everyone's still up around 12mn :D

have fun guys!

i'm afraid i'll miss the get-together, bill. i volunteered for celebrate the sea and i don't know what time it'll end. unless everyone's still up around 12mn :D

have fun guys!

12mn? Sounds like an early night :wink:... but then I am on vacation :D

I'm at Paco Park Oasis. Will be catching a 4AM flight on Sunday

Looks like the weather is going to hold this week :) I'll be back in Manila by Friday. If anyone wants to get together for dinner PM me.

17 dives in Anilao and 15 in PG... so far :wink:

Hey Bill, glad you got plenty of dives logged. I was wondering if you could compare/contrast PG with the other dive locations you've been to in the Philippines. I've not gone to PG yet myself and have mostly tended to dive in the Visayas with Malapascua as my favorite regular location.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom