1-15 June Philippines Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Bill, glad you got plenty of dives logged. I was wondering if you could compare/contrast PG with the other dive locations you've been to in the Philippines. I've not gone to PG yet myself and have mostly tended to dive in the Visayas with Malapascua as my favorite regular location.

Thanks.

They each have something to offer that the others don't, so I think the answer is going to be very subjective :wink: I've only logged around 80 dives in the Philippines over the last year. There are people here on scubaboard who are much better qualified than I am to answer your question :)

Having said that, I'll be happy to answer from my own experience, but let me do it in a few days after I'm home and I'm not paying for my internet connection by the minute :D

Crocodile Grille at Greenbelt tonight 9:30ish for anyone who wants to come by :)

Leaving in 30 mins! Swinging by to pick up Van.

Just heard that it's a Zoo in Krocodile Grill so we might end up elsewhere in GB 4. But it might clear by the time we get there. Stay tuned for texts!

sorry it took so long guys. but here are the pictures :D

here's the gang:
2592647940_5efcdaa486.jpg

from left to right: eevie's co-worker, eevie, dennis, therrie, jag, chip, kat, bill, jigo, matthew, iris

inside krocodile grill... (where's bill?)
2592691268_f29ca42d39.jpg

bill probably talking with kuya jon on the phone...
2591855073_d99652f669.jpg

ppd men
2591856225_5b6765351f.jpg

jigo, jag, dennis and matthew

bill with the ladies
2592695640_1f3384e2de.jpg

another fun night :D thanks everyone! sorry to those who missed it :crazy3:

Is that Chip's girl?

Hmmm, is that Dennis' hand on the first photo?

Hmmm, is that Dennis' hand on the first photo?
The one around eevie? yep. That's his wife. :) haha, dude, if that were my hand my arm would reach down to my knees! haha. My hand is on Terrie's shoulder.

In the second picture, dennis knocked over a full glass of water...that's why him and eevie aren't looking in the pic. hehe. :)

edit: and I'm rick james, b***ch! (on wii)

2455275991_53d968ebd3_o.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom