01/03/09 Old Goat Birthday Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Made my reservation a few hours ago and looking forward to it. As for new screen names: I am leaning toward "BadBuddy" but I am still open to suggestions. Maybe I'll do something valiant, brilliant or dreadfully stupid on the dive and earn a more deserving monicker.

Oh, wish I could make it, but I'm swimming the Ft. Lauderdale Rough Water that morning at 9:30.
Walter, when are you diving the following weekend? I might be interested in that...

Oh, wish I could make it, but I'm swimming the Ft. Lauderdale Rough Water that morning at 9:30.
Walter, when are you diving the following weekend? I might be interested in that...
Laura omg we have missed you girl. :)

All divers welcome :)

Divergirl4u / Kim
Jupitermermaid / Sandy
Showboat? / Super Stud
Tcarpjr? / Tom
Danwbeery / Dan
Ctx120 / Steven
Mr. Lee / Lee
Divedude1962/ ?

Possibles:
Djtimmy77 & friends

Call Jupiter Dive Center at 561-745-7807 and book your spot.
:wink:
We are gonna need a bigger boat

Wait a sec....what's the Rough Water Swim in Fort Lauderdale? I used to do that every year in Honolulu on Labor Day. 2.4 miles from the Natatorium to the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Come on, Tom.....you know Gerry doesn't run a cattle boat. Let's have fun! and Partay afterwards! You know you wanna do it....evertbody does it! Do it, do it!

Some things my buddies want to know...

Do the boats have ladders? How many does the boat you guys are taking hold?

There are ladders on both boats that you Christmas tree to get on. No need to remove fins in water,. Walk up the ladder, the deck hand will help you take off fins and lead you to your seat. What more could you ask for? The boat holds 32, but Gerry cuts off the divers at 20 so each diver has room. He also takes you to the coolest places. Let him know ahead of time of what your interested are, and he'll do all he can to ensure you have the best time of you life!

This is a possibility for me... I will be down in the Keys so I may stop in on my way up. :D

Yay, Pete! Since I didn't make it down to Jenny's party, I'll at least be able to meet you in the flesh finally! It'll be a great dive, Pete, with fantastic dive buddies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom