01/03/09 Old Goat Birthday Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW I need a MOD to change the title to read 01/03/09 as the date. I am such a typo queen.

Who is The Old Goat?
I would jump on a dive like this except for the cattle boat CF that usually happens.

BTW I need a MOD to change the title to read 01/03/09 as the date. I am such a typo queen.

I think you'd have better luck if you pm'd a MOD directly, cuz otherwise, this post might not be read.

Is this a 2 tank or 3 tank dive?

The site says for 3 tank you need advanced open water or a safety sausage. I can get the sausage, but not advanced, retarded maybe.

Ok Capricorn stuff. That's better than old goat. In the Navy, old goats are Chief Petty Officers who have been around for a long time. They live in the chiefs' quarters afloat which are known as goat lockers.
Good luck with the shark runs. I'll go during the week. That way I can ride 'em.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom