Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All lot#1 packages have now all been delivered. A massive thank you to our unsung hero and @couv. (I will take a wee bow too).

Looks like lot#2 packages starting to be delivered now too.

Couv was just the relay guy. Sort of in flight refueled.

Got my order in. You can see a little write up here.

One thing which may be pertinent I forgot in that thread is I asked Simon to throw in some extra part orders with the regs for things that have broken down. He got me excellent prices and was completely upfront with the shipping problems due to covid shutting down shipping to usa. He kept me in constant loop throughout the process. And then finally found a crazy solution working with some other great members of this community.

Thanks again Simon, will definitely put in some orders again when I need them. Definitely one of the shinning marks in this community.

Judging by the time now where you all are, assuming USPS is updating real time, looks the last four will not get their parcels till Monday. I'll keep an eye on them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom