Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received the last of my packages today all in about the same time "surface shipping" usually takes.

Thank you Simon.

Low priority parcels without tracking from Germany to Greece take 2-3 weeks under normal circumstances (have sent stuff before Covid). So I would not even consider it delayed yet. It'll take a while, but should get there.

Got it today. I'm too busy right now so haven't opened it yet, but assuming @buddhasummer put it in the box (and my uncle nor the postman didn't stole it :) ) it should be here.
Thanks and all the best!

Awesome, hope you like it. Thanks for letting me know. A well travelled reg it is.

Now this chapter is closed.

I'm happy, well never that, but am relieved.

It's amazing what obstacles can be overcome with a little help from some friends, awesome joint effort everyone.

Take care
Simon

Ok. Finally managed to open it. WOW!! Cosmetically the reg is as close to new as a second hand reg can get. Several interiors have been upgraded by Simon and of course it breaths perfectly. Ah and he included a second new seat (on top of the one included in the service kit) - I really hope I will be diving this reg long enough to need to use all of them.
What else could I expect??
Too bad I can't dive it at a moment. We are in lock-down here and diving is prohibited (even solo in an isolated beach - go figure!). It looks like though that restrictions might ease next week or so. Weather and job permitting diving will be first thing to do that morning :)
Anyway - thanks once more to Simon and sorry to put you through all this ordeal - I really didn't mean to.
I just realized that it is almost 8 months since I ordered it (since the 3rd of April)!!! And Simon was worrying about it (together with many more I am sure) non-stop and for sure more than me since then! Poor guy.
I wish things turn better for you soon.
Thank you

Most welcome, glad you like it, it is a nice one, hope you get to dive in the not too distant future. Take care Manos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom