Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've come to the conclusion that personal shipping volume from Japan to the US is relatively low and that they use passenger flights for such items. Commercial/Japan export products are either taking all that space or only commercial flights are operating.

Just wish Japan Post could say something other than "I don't know" or because of the virus" or "we don't know when it will resume" Someone must have more of an idea.

Having said that, the Govt are saying 3rd wave, stay home but at the same time running a "Go To..." campaign heavily discounting transport and hotels urging people to travel to other cities, which they've just extended to May 2021. I'm so confused.

I hope the mods won't intervene and remove your posts as out of topic :p

I so wanna say something but gave my word I'd "cut it out", so I'll remain semi quiet. You made me laugh though, thanks.

Can you be banned from your own thread? Hmmm...

(Just playing Chilly)

Greece still not arrived.
Just as a clarification. The parcel is heading to me. Simon ( @buddhasummer ) since the moment I bought the item has done much more than what we had agreed and I paid for. He voluntarily added extra mods to my reg, constantly kept me updated about the situation with Japan post, promptly looked for and tried alternatives (that eventually didn't work but that was not his fault) etc. The alternative path we finally choose was my suggestion/responsibility. He promptly send the parcel to an uncle of mine who lives in Germany and that's where Simon's involvement ended.
I then arranged the rest with my uncle. Being within EU I though sending a small parcel wouldn't be a problem hence didn't pay much attention. It turns out my uncle used a low priority option which can't be tracked. And given the recent covid situation throughout Europe (most countries in lock-down again over the last few weeks) postage around EU is a mesh once more. My parcel being low priority is affected the most. I will receive it (I hope) but nobody knows when...
Anyway my point is that Simon has been an incredible seller and of much help.
My parcel being "lost" is not at all his responsibility.
All the best

Back
Top Bottom