Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All,

Just wanted to leave some very positive feedback @buddhasummer AKA Simon. I purchased several Apeks service kits from him and they price, communication and professionalism was top notch. Package was sent with tracking and no issues at all. I would gladly do business with him again. A+++++

-Danny

All US parcels have now been delivered, a massive thank you to our unsung hero, @couv and @lexvil for helping to make it happen.

Two oz parcels in the air to final destination as we speak, a massive thank you to @jale.

Still trying to figure out @stepfen. I'll message you on developments.

Canadian and Singapore destination current orders are all progressing without issue, I'll keep you guys updated by messages.

When shipping re opens I'll start a new parts order thread.

Take care everyone and thanks for the help, trust, generosity, faith, patience and messages of support.

Simon

A final note: @stepfen your reg is on its way to its first leg of two to final destination. Messaged.

97634391-BB63-4BD8-9147-281813E8CD1B.jpeg

Cool, almost all done, it's only taken almost the whole year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom