Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

then we need more booze

hey, jean, i found this article i think david should read:

why it's gross to kiss your sister

i know, i know ... Lake County people are going, "what are you talking about? who says it's gross to kiss your sister?"

I would like to come. It depends on rehab for my arm and how busy we are. Mid may was a definite injury-wise, but this earlier date may be a challenge.

(For those who don't know, I broke my upper arm badly in a fall down stairs while carrying our baby in mid December. He was fine, but I passed out from the pain after handing him off to my wife and realizing he was settling down almost immediately. I started rehab recently, and I can get my arm a little above my shoulder extending out to the side so far. At least I have most of the range of motion toward the front.)

Hope to see ya there!

OK, Madam Jenny, I have finally got around to putting this list of attendees and what who is bringing.

Scubafool, Dawn the WonderWoman, John the Troublemaker- firewood, weenie/marshmallow cooking wires

Tao of the Dive- grass skirt, size XXXL

H2Andy- Guitar and a large herd of ewes

STITCH

jeandiver- harmonica

1Amphibian and DynamiteT

Ash Tray

DEEPSEAWOLF and several members of his clan- Lots of stuff, not enough room to list it here

JahJahWarrior

naturewalker36

500PSI

Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab- a strong thirst for rum

SFL Diver and SeaDragon- Rum Tote and trebuchet

WEll that's nice. Glad you got around to doing it! Why are you telling me??:blinking:

Why ? ....... because we Like you!

You're special.

Scuba_Jenny:
WEll that's nice. Glad you got around to doing it! Why are you telling me??:blinking:

Well, maybe, just maybe, I could bring a bottle of rum with me.

adder70:
I would like to come. It depends on rehab for my arm and how busy we are. Mid may was a definite injury-wise, but this earlier date may be a challenge.

(For those who don't know, I broke my upper arm badly in a fall down stairs while carrying our baby in mid December. He was fine, but I passed out from the pain after handing him off to my wife and realizing he was settling down almost immediately. I started rehab recently, and I can get my arm a little above my shoulder extending out to the side so far. At least I have most of the range of motion toward the front.)

Hope to see ya there!
Glad to hear the baby is okay, sorry to hear your arm didn't make it. Hopefully you can at least make it to the site for the socialization if not the diving. Hell, we all know the megadives are 75% social anywho....

And fool, I'm bringing my ipod too ...by the way, that'll be a xxxxL size grass skirt, with the C cup coconuts at least...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom