Zee (Zeeman)'s 4th PI Holiday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i think all of you guys are missing the point of this thread.

:rofl2:

guys-

Zee will be in PI from 11th of Feb to 5th of March. His weekends are mine so that's non negotiable. :D and he would be diving with most of you from Feb 22nd to Mar 3rd.

How about a PPD dinner on either dates:

Feb 12th
Feb 15th (Iris will be in Dumaguete, FYI)
Mar 4th

I could possibly do March 4th. I plan on being in the Philippines from 16 Feb-7 March. 17-24 in Leyte, 25-28 in Cabilao, and 29 Feb-3 Mar in Panglao.

I still have flexibility at the end. This will be in Manila?

How come you've stopped calling him Zsolt now? Did he finally tell you off?

Have a great time!

i still call him Zsolt, given the right circumstances. you just don't get to hear it. rightfully so. oh, the horror! :blinking:

I could possibly do March 4th. I plan on being in the Philippines from 16 Feb-7 March. 17-24 in Leyte, 25-28 in Cabilao, and 29 Feb-3 Mar in Panglao.

I still have flexibility at the end. This will be in Manila?

Bill- whatever is the date for the Manila dinner .... we are still meeting up for dinner and drinks on the 1st of March in Panglao. :D. or seeing that you will also be there until the 3rd of March, then.. that's two dinners and drinks in a row. :D

If I can swing whatever date you decide on, can I join in?:eyebrow: Please!!!!:blinking: Pretty please!!!!:D

I really have no idea just how busy I'll be with my course... but I'd love to meet many of the PPDers in person...:coffee:

Hey, why don't you do the diner in PG????:rofl3::rofl3:

Codman, i will be in PG on the 2nd of Feb (that weekend). would be awesome to meet up. should be earlier in the night, though, when i am still sober. :D

and oh, Zsolt (Zeeman) will be there from Feb 12-14 too.

Which means, btw, guys, that Feb 12 is off the choices. Sorry. :rofl2:

Back
Top Bottom