Zee (Zeeman)'s 4th PI Holiday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i prefer my lambanog fresh & clear right out of the distillery not those sold in malls/street as their dilluted already.

i add some raisins and wait for 2 weeks. :D

mmmm... raisins? that's interesting jon. imagine what prunes will do.

raisins or juicy fruit gum for me. those sold in laguna and quezon are generally the real stuff.

heard somewhere that a certain guy found frogfishes in davao. true? :rofl3:

carlos munda has mapped out sites with giant and the smaller clown frogfishes as well as lots of other cool critters like harlequin shrimps, denise and the more common pygmy seahorses, ghost pipefishes and boxer crabs. he's been spending all his time looking for macro subjects there since he's opening a resort within the year purely for UW photogs.

james, share naman kung saan... :) and please not paradise resort, baduy eh :lotsalove:

haha! sa paradise nga! that was the only site we dove last time that had a frogfish. havent visited other sites with him. most of the sites he explores are not the usual dive sites. he prefers muck sites like kaputian beach where there is nothing but sand and coral rubble.

Back
Top Bottom