Multi Award Winner Platinum PADI CD Holly Macleod issues the 2018 PADI IDC Indonesia Schedule Gili T

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gili Training

Registered
Reaction score
2017 has been a great year for Multi Award Winning Platinum PADI Course Director Holly Macleod. Having received 4 Industry Awards for her Scuba Diving Instructor training, Holly can now release the 2018 PADI Scuba Diving Instructor Development Course (IDC) Schedule.

During 2018 there will be 10 PADI Instructor Development Course’s (IDC) planned in the Gili Islands with Holly Macleod.

Session 1 - January 6th - January 27th (I.E January 23rd–24th)
Session 2 - February 17th – March 10th (I.E March 6th–7th)
Session 3 – March 24th – April 14th (I.E April 10th–11th)
Session 4 – April 28th – May 19th (I.E May 15th-16th)
Session 5 – May 26th – June 16th (I.E June 12th–13th)
Session 6 – July 7th – July 28th (I.E July 24th-25th)
Session 7 – August 11th – September 1st (I.E August 28th-29th)
Session 8 – September 15th – October 6th (I.E October 2nd-3rd)
Session 9 – October 19th – November 9th (I.E November 5th-6th)
Session10 – November 24th – December 15th (I.E December 11th-12th)

padiidcgiliislands-indonesia-7b.jpg

The entire PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is fully conducted by Multi Award Winning Platinum PADI Course Director Holly Macleod from start to finish and is designed to develop candidates to a level that can be seen as way over and above that which is generally found within today’s diving industry.

padiidcgiliislands-indonesia-5b.jpg

Check out the 2017 PADI IDC Gili Islands Awards to see the latest achievements of Platinum PADI Course Director Holly Macleod being recognized by PADI Worldwide, PADI Asia Pacific and Diving Industry as a whole, and find out why the PADI IDC Indonesia is now considered as the ultimate scuba diving instructor training. As one of the most popular programs available it important to book early, so don’t delay and check out the 2018 PADI IDC Indonesia Schedule.

Back
Top Bottom