You thought the "elevator BC" is a useless piece of crap? Check out this "advance"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did any of you leave a comment? I did but I bet it gets edited or left out. For inquiring minds tho here ya go:

It may sell to those known as warm water wussies. Too lazy to learn to properly adjust their buoyancy and with more money than sense. So for those people it may have some attraction. For actual divers however who know that you do not add air to ascend it will just be something else to laugh and snicker at when someone shows up on the boat with it. Nice boobs on the girl getting out of the water in the ad on this page though. It was worth coming to this link for that. Otherwise it was a waste of time and shows how inept the editor of the piece is since he did not catch the add to ascend error. What a dweeb.

I'll bet the part about the editor being a dweeb gets cut. And it is a fact that the girl has ample "charms:!

It may sell to those known as warm water wussies. Too lazy to learn to properly adjust their buoyancy and with more money than sense. So for those people it may have some attraction. For actual divers however who know that you do not add air to ascend it will just be something else to laugh and snicker at when someone shows up on the boat with it.
Well James, at least this much of your comment is still there! :)

Did any of you leave a comment? I did but I bet it gets edited or left out. For inquiring minds tho here ya go:

It may sell to those known as warm water wussies. Too lazy to learn to properly adjust their buoyancy and with more money than sense. So for those people it may have some attraction. For actual divers however who know that you do not add air to ascend it will just be something else to laugh and snicker at when someone shows up on the boat with it. Nice boobs on the girl getting out of the water in the ad on this page though. It was worth coming to this link for that. Otherwise it was a waste of time and shows how inept the editor of the piece is since he did not catch the add to ascend error. What a dweeb.

I'll bet the part about the editor being a dweeb gets cut. And it is a fact that the girl has ample "charms:!

Hey hey hey.... Watch it about us warm water wussies. I mean, I am stuck in perfect bathtub water. And I WOULD dive cold water, but my damn wetsuit shrank-again. They keep doing that- must be a design flaw.

And this warm water wussie -3W for you, also thinks this is stupid. But you're right- nice boobs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom