YO257 Wreck Today with Justleesa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay, I increased the pixel export number to 640, but I don't think this will be bigger ...I will have to get leesa to show me. What is sRGB?

Nice shots! Yes - terrible vis!

In Photoshop there are two standards for color separations - RGB (red,green,blue) and CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black). For viewing it's best to have your photos saved as RGB files. For publishing the prepress folks change your files to CMYK and will generally add an additional layer of black.

justleesa:
Dennis, will you be stopping by here when you go on your trip?

Leesa, I can't think of a better stopover than diving with two beautiful women but alas we are going through Hong Kong. I'll drop by for a few days before we go to Bali.

chepar:
Ah, the dreaded 60 foot viz! Just kidding, I know what you mean - and what you said is true. We are rather spoiled, I think.

You know, it was making my skin crawl.... I must have a problem Cheryl. I was repulsed by Jellyfish Lake also. I feel like it is a big broth of a bacterial culture when I can see those little particles. I sorta fixate on it. Reading that "low viz" thread was fascinating to me and it seems very sci-fi to me, the descriptions.

Back
Top Bottom