Dive report for Wednesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
oh yeah! that's right...ok, then I'll go fun diving alone....feel all naked with out a camera :D

Have a safe trip!

not more naked diving :D

I do not think they have divers, they had a big lawsuit I think.

Really great pics, one of these days I will get me a camera and get some lessons to use it. For now I will just have to use my noggin and draw them out. Get some diving in for me. Yo is always a good dive.
Eddie rocks at Dive Oahu. I have dove with him couple times and he is the one that got me hooked on Sharks Cove. I haven't been diving with them in a long while though. I like the boat too, laid back, its their boat, plenty of room and its always good diving.

take care on deployment.

catherine96821:
I do not think they have divers, they had a big lawsuit I think.
I wasn't referring to Atlantis reef Divers. I was there when they killed a diver off Waikiki - they shut the dive op down so I got a whole new crew from that boat. It seemed like every two weeks, I had a new crew to deal with.
I was just wondering if the submarine operation was still operating the way it did. When Voyager, owned by Roberts Hawaii, was still in business, there were 5 subs per hour operating off Wakiki.

Thanks for the pics. The one of the bow of the wreck is really nice.

Why, thanks Dennis. Its kinda deep down there on the bottom looking up, I always take someone with me.

Tom, sorry, yes, they DO have a lot of submarines! And peole are still moonin them. Same old stuff I bet. The good thing about Atlantis is that you can call them in the morning and get a current/ conditions check that is very accurate. thats what Capt. carl from Kahala Kai tells me.

yea, leesa, you looked small down there on your stomach muck diving with your camera in the sand. I thought that one was so funny. What were you shooting?

lol...my first thought was I looked like my dog used to look when she was laying on the kitchen floor chewing bones :D There was a school of fish lined along the bottom of the wreck....the picture kinda came out...but not really

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom