YO257 Wreck Today with Justleesa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Yes, it was so fun that I, once again, almost forgot the time. It just isn't fair that we can't stay down longer without having to pay for it later :( just looked at the pictures again...in the third picture I look like a conehead with all that air under my hood....lol

Anyway, I just check my trusty Hoover and the big crab we saw was a Sleepy Sponge Crab. The book says it is the worlds largest sponge crab. It goes on to say that kinda interesting :D

Now the fish that were cleaning the turtles...I'm not soo sure. I looked at other photos that I have and there it is usually the Gold-ring Surgeonfish cleaning the turtles. Could that be?

OH, TOO FUNNY! Now I really want to see the crab with a rubber slipper on it's back!

Uncle Pug:
That's not a conehead... this is a conehead: :D
conehead.jpg
Ah, yes. I'll have you know, I bought a new hood over this picture. That, and I replaced the strokiberry HV mask. :D

Also, anyone who has dived in the sound will know at once that this photo has been photo shopped!

However, can you see the happy twinkle in my eyes?

well, wonderful might be an overstatement, but I do get credit for trying Uncle Pug.

I wanted to tell Rick his head looked like he was just born five minutes before the photo-op!...I like hijacks.

Actually I had posted the picture and then soft deleted it so only mods could see it. That way it wouldn't hijack your thread. Well, Lisa saw it right away of course but Rick didn't... so I had to send him a cryptic PM. He went looking for it and when he found it *undeleted it*... so the hijack is really his fault. :D

Well, since it is Saturday, and this camel (he liked me!) reminded me of your avatar... then I guess I am on topic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom