Yet another spring strap question (sorry)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arnaud

Contributor
Reaction score
None of my LDS sells spring straps. I'm not a DIY kind of guy, so I'm going to have to order them. Which one should I get and which size, for rock boots 10 and Turtle fins?

Thanks for your help.
Arnaud

Arnaud once bubbled...
None of my LDS sells spring straps. I'm not a DIY kind of guy, so I'm going to have to order them. Which one should I get and which size, for rock boots 10 and Turtle fins?

Thanks for your help.
Arnaud

You can get generic ones on the Fifthd.com site, or look on ebay-that's where I bought mine. You will need an XL spring for turtles and rock boots, I believe.

I would suggest that you give 5thD a call and ask them what size you will need for your Rockboots... I would have guessed their medium size... they have small, medium and large.

...and I have the 12" springs.

I'll give 5thD a call tomorrow. Looks like it's 11'' (medium) or 12" (large).

What's the going rate for the Halcyon ones??? I paid $40 for mine.. But they are not Halcyon. Just curious.

dsgobie once bubbled...
What's the going rate for the Halcyon ones??? I paid $40 for mine.. But they are not Halcyon. Just curious.

Very expensive.I think the last pair i seen at the dive shop was right around 75.00.:eek: I paid 45.00 for my spring straps :D

WHOA! Hell with halcyon... Go for the Manta's then..

Hey you DIR guys, what is the BIG difference between the Mantas and the one's with the "H"???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom