Go Sport Spring Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you find something that works? I like these fins but I do not like the bungee system and would rather have spring straps on them

I haven’t tried anything yet. Piranha did offer to help pick straps that would work, I just need to send them pictures.

I sent pictures over tonight, will pass along what they suggest. I love the Go Sport fins except for diving dry, hoping the weight and extra length of spring straps will make me love them for this too!

I sent pictures over tonight, will pass along what they suggest. I love the Go Sport fins except for diving dry, hoping the weight and extra length of spring straps will make me love them for this too!
What did they say?

They requested additional pictures and I’ve been traveling since then. I’ll get those over this week.

I took my straps apart for pictures and got a solution back. Piranha was very helpful, see information from them below…

Pin style straps for these fins:
Pin Style Piranha Dive Shop |

The best way is to put your bootie on and take a string and run it to each hole. Then measure the string and from that you can select your size. You can go from 1/4" inch shorter to 1" inch shorter depending on how tight you want them on your foot.

I took my straps apart for pictures and got a solution back. Piranha was very helpful, see information from them below…

The best way is to put your bootie on and take a string and run it to each hole. Then measure the string and from that you can select your size. You can go from 1/4" inch shorter to 1" inch shorter depending on how tight you want them on your foot.
Not sure I understood and I am looking for spring straps myself.
So going by the pic - if the string measures 10” it’s good to go with the 9.5 medium size?
IMG_7924.jpeg

Those instructions came directly from Piranha. I haven’t tried one yet, but what you are describing is my understanding as well.

This type of straps will work as replacement straps for the Scubapro Go Sport fins for certain?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom