yesterday at Dutch Springs PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerrymxz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
this is the first time i attempted to post pictures. I hope they work. these are the first pictures with my new 5050 (housing to come later)

I personnally did not dive but the viz was, no kidding at least 35-40 feet. Air temps in the mid 20's but the bottom temp was 45 F. But look at the up side... no crowds.

Here are a few more pics for you all

Gilligan:
Nice pics. I do believe that was snow I saw.

What's snow?

jerrymxz:
I personnally did not dive but the viz was, no kidding at least 35-40 feet. Air temps in the mid 20's but the bottom temp was 45 F. But look at the up side... no crowds.

Here are a few more pics for you all

I spent six years in Bethlehem and got certified through the Allentown Y. Ah fond memories of chili dogs.
TedJ

Crikey. You really did it! I am...impressed? No. Dumbfounded? Yeah, that's more accurate.
You people are certifiable. Did you see any actual fish, or are they all long dead of hypothermia?

jerrymxz:
this is the first time i attempted to post pictures. I hope they work. these are the first pictures with my new 5050 (housing to come later)

Jerry,

Thanks for the great pic of me Phil and I.

I brought a camera as well, but you got the best shots.

Great dive and no problem finding a parking space......

Welcome back !!!!

Back
Top Bottom