yesterday at Dutch Springs PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the 45 deg bottom temp from one of the guys getting out of the water. like i said i didn't dive, just passing on what he told me. the snow on sunday was too much for me i went snowmobiling (my usual winter sport)
XJae: nice Pics!!!

XJae:
sean - guess we'll catch up with you next time.

Yeah... sorry.... never made it over to your side. I probably past you in the changing room but didn't know it. For future reference I'm the big guy with a beard on the right in Jerry's first Pic.

Thanks for putting me on the wreck valley roster.

Yeah I think I saw you there. I was the little midget guy, with the Rangers hat.

BRRRRRRR!!!! I froze my you know what off in Blue springs here in florida on saturday...73 degrees!!!

iflyprops:
BRRRRRRR!!!! I froze my you know what off in Blue springs here in florida on saturday...73 degrees!!!
Why, were you diving naked or something? Even in 73 degrees, you have to wear at least a 3mm!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom