xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can a better deal be had by this than $429? Im seeing this all over Europe for much less

Just a heads up, when we get this shipment in early next week, we will have a positive 8 units on hand. So, if anyone is still wanting one, I would place your order ASAP, before they are gone!

Click ---> Black BT - Dive Right in Scuba

And for anyone who forgot how sexxxy it is with all these pages of blabber
black-bt.png
xdeepblackbtsidepic2tiny.png

xdeepblackbtsidepic1tiny.png

Shipping out 18 blacks today. We have 2 extra looking for a home....We will soon be getting another batch for stock, but all backorders are now fulfilled from us :D

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Enjoy your new computers!!!

Last edited:
Is there feedback coming in from users as to how it actually performs, now that production has ramped up and there seem to be a lot of them out there? EDIT: How it performs as a dive computer, not just a BT?

After months of happy use I could not charge my black bt today. Percentage currently at 15 and falling. Charger and cable tested. Also, not recognized when connectedto USB port of my mac. Wonder if something went wrong with that connector. It has three long pins and a super short one. Did I break sth or is that how it's supposed to be? The manual shows four..

Could not find anything on the xdeep support page or this thread. Any suggestions appreciated.

Alex

I had the same problem with my connector. Just contact your dealer or xdeep directly. They replaced mine at no cost

Ok, thanks. Just contacted Xdeep directly. I had secretly hoped for some magical button push..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey ALANTIC,
where are you located ? Are u in US / Canada ?

We are the xDeep distributors for Americas and will take care of problem immediately if we are on the same continent.

Best.
Sebastian J.
TDG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom