xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone remember McPizza? Not even a great company can be a hit with every product. XDeep makes some fantastic products. Maybe they should just realize that computers are not their strength and go back to what they do best.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone remember McPizza? Not even a great company can be a hit with every product. XDeep makes some fantastic products. Maybe they should just realize that computers are not their strength and go back to what they do best.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin if you would know that BLACK is a "Peter's" baby as he is already recognized (not in diving field yet, we are going there :) electronics engineer and programist leading top home automation company in Europe so I can imagine that its electronics that will be also powerful pillar of xDeep brand.

Have also other great news from industry, TecDiveGear.com and xDeep will support and equip (BLACK computers for sure) the team of divers already preparing to establish new world diving record planing to descent to 1200 ft on open circuit. Black computers will be accompanying them all the way and also used on series of training dives with average depth of 600 ft.
Dive is planed in next 18 months.

Kevin if you would know that BLACK is a "Peter's" baby as he is already recognized (not in diving field yet, we are going there :) electronics engineer and programist leading top home automation company in Europe

Will his automated homes lock me outside for 48 hours if I fail to take out the garbage on schedule?

Have also other great news from industry, TecDiveGear.com and xDeep will support and equip (BLACK computers for sure) the team of divers already preparing to establish new world diving record planing to descent to 1200 ft on open circuit. Black computers will be accompanying them all the way and also used on series of training dives with average depth of 600 ft.
Dive is planed in next 18 months.

Will they have fixed the TMX lock-up bug mentioned earlier before that, or are they going the safe route of using this little devils in gauge mode? :wink:

Will they have fixed the TMX lock-up bug mentioned earlier before that, or are they going the safe route of using this little devils in gauge mode? :wink:

can't imagine anything other than gauge mode for something as specific as this endeavor....

We got 5 shipped to us today....3 BT and 2 Nitrox. Those next in line will be getting a call today :wink:

Are there separate waiting lists for each version or do you upgrade what you receive to fit the next order in line? ie, if a trimix order is next and you receive a BT version, can you upgrade it to trimix?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

how long is your line?

One less without me. I'm just not a guinea pig kinda guy. And I'm not sure that I trust ANYTHING that Seb says any more. Personally I don't care that they work on the moon or in the Marianas Trench - just that they don't lock up in the middle of a recreational dive.

even my unpopular Cochran won't do that.... :shocked2:

One less without me. I'm just not a guinea pig kinda guy. And I'm not sure that I trust ANYTHING that Seb says any more. Personally I don't care that they work on the moon or in the Marianas Trench - just that they don't lock up in the middle of a recreational dive.
I believe it's been stated multiple times that the locking issue only happens once reaching the surface and not "in the middle of a recreational dive." You've also stated multiple times that you won't be buying a computer, which I'm sure everyone knows. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but I don't understand the need to constantly bash the product and proclaim that you aren't buying it. Yes, there are obviously a lot of issues and animosity regarding the product and everyone knows you don't want one, but some of us are still somewhat interested in the knew info being presented in the thread

Back
Top Bottom